Sektor - Skorpian Tail

Hey mate,

Not heard a tune from you for a while! Due to the hard drive I guess, cunt indeed.

As for the tune :) Not a jump up fan but I am quite liking this one! The bass wobble kinda sound is working pretty cool, maybe give the percussion a bit of variation though to keep it interesting if you know what I mean. As for mixdown though it is actually sounding pretty good now! Thats on computer speakers, sure when you get to the mixdown stage you can get this one sounding real nice :)

Hey mate,

Not heard a tune from you for a while! Due to the hard drive I guess, cunt indeed.

As for the tune :) Not a jump up fan but I am quite liking this one! The bass wobble kinda sound is working pretty cool, maybe give the percussion a bit of variation though to keep it interesting if you know what I mean. As for mixdown though it is actually sounding pretty good now! Thats on computer speakers, sure when you get to the mixdown stage you can get this one sounding real nice :)

Thanks man! Lol. I've not actually been making music for a while at the moment cos I've had some horrendous mental block on the music making front. And thanks for the feedback bro. Will keep goin on this beauty! Been trying to make Hazard style stompers for a while. Am I getting close or has loop mong set in?

Last edited:
Good to see you back here mate! Drums need a little work, very linear at the moment, but thats just personal taste. Like the bass sounds too.

Good to see you back here mate! Drums need a little work, very linear at the moment, but thats just personal taste. Like the bass sounds too.

Yeah its good to be back! Missed you lot! Yeah. Gonna play with the drums a little more. How's the mixdown sounding?

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

hi hats could do with a bit more groove imo, feeling the synth work

Cheers boss!

Back
Top Bottom