Sektor - Ladies WIP

that sort of growly synth gets boring really quick

and bigger reverb on the clap

and let the sub breathe a bit but not having it play constantly

but im liking the vibes

Really enjoyed it. The growl could use a wobble every once in a while. Not just the simple sine wobble but something that give it more of a stab. Like chik chick on a shoot gun followed by a wobble with a ratio increase. Loved the sub. Hope this helps.

im loving going back to the dark ages :D drums need to be pumped a bit more... plus its hard to distinguish between the bass and the kick... side chain ur bass allow that kick thru a bit

yeah, thats nice. Proper dubstep here. Loved it. Still need some work I think, agree with all of the above. Sub is awesome its cream for my ears huehue, nice work mate

The snare sounds like it's being processed directly on the track, did you bus it or? i would of added some faster hats to change the groove a little but it's not bad..

The snare sounds like it's being processed directly on the track, did you bus it or? i would of added some faster hats to change the groove a little but it's not bad..

Kinda, it's made up from about 4 different layers all being bussed/processed differently. Why?

Yeah, I need to play with the mix. There are some other hats in it that come in but you can't really hear cos the mix is shite. :(

Cheers lads.

IV... Not entirely sure what you mean? Could u clarify?

It's meant to be a bit of a roller. No excuse for it being boring but I wanted to keep it pretty minimal...

The reece growl could use a wobble after 56 sec.

Back
Top Bottom