Sektor - Braindead

The bass is fun and evil. However, I would change it up more. Wobble pattern, melody, notation, just to give it some variety. Sounds good on my end.

Wooooohh Sam! Hard one, loving th bassline on this, sounds wicked! Also I agree with Fletch on the snare, there is this weird tail to it, cut it of and it might be very snappy. :)

Wooooohh Sam! Hard one, loving th bassline on this, sounds wicked! Also I agree with Fletch on the snare, there is this weird tail to it, cut it of and it might be very snappy. :)

Cheers geezar! Yeah.. I'll look into it. Need to have a crack at mixing down on my monitors. Done it all in cans and I can't hear much of a tail on it so I'm assuming it must be getting lost in the mix somewhere. I'll check it out.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Anyone else?

Some nice sounds in there, the tune has potential but the drop is too repetitive imo

you need to add/remove/change something every 16 bars on the drop really

Some nice sounds in there, the tune has potential but the drop is too repetitive imo

you need to add/remove/change something every 16 bars on the drop really

Yeah I know. Need to work it out. Seem to have a massive mental block on being creative at the moment. My heads too far up the arse of the mixdown. Grrrr!

I'm liking the over all tune. I would work on the kick and snare a bit. Have the kick a little punchier, the snare seems a tad hollow to me. I would add some variation also. Great job man!

I'm liking the over all tune. I would work on the kick and snare a bit. Have the kick a little punchier, the snare seems a tad hollow to me. I would add some variation also. Great job man!

Cheers boss! Ok. I'll have a look at the kick n snare. When you say the snare is sounding hollow, you mean there isnt enough low end in it?

deffo a big riff man, a few bits need tiding up and some variation added but otherwise it'll be a banger! look forward to the rest :)

I like the track, Might be a bit repetitive, but meh.
I do not like your snare that much, Maybe a little more low end on it, could be me though.

Yeah... the more you lot are mentioning it the more I'm starting to see it's weaknesses! lol. Cheers though mate.

deffo a big riff man, a few bits need tiding up and some variation added but otherwise it'll be a banger! look forward to the rest :)

Thanks bro! Any particulars that need tidying?

Back
Top Bottom