seem to be having a little luck with the gamblings

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
so i won £200 on a scratchy the other week.
And i'd just logged onto my skypoker account to see if i had any free bets open to me. And to my surprise, £10 free sports bet.
So i had a little browse at wagwarn in the land of sports at the moment, of which i know nothing about, and couldn't find any bets that took my fancy so had a look at the virtual football.
england vs ghana, 14/1 for england to win 3-1. £10 placed. 2 minutes later, i'm £140 in the money.

BOOYA!

the greatest part of it all is the fact that i've now taken more money from rupert murdoch than i would of spent on his products in my lifetime.

whats the most you've won on a bet?

Virtual football?

Won about £250 over a weekend once, got a nice accumultor.

Also, last year on the grand national I got 1st and 2nd place, I won about £120 :D

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
my bitcoin gobbler that takes 0.001£ from every pound and accumulates it in a paypal account

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i was quoting lulzec btw and before that, richard pryor in superman 3. could be that chat log was fake tbh it didnt seem genuine.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dont think I've ever won anything on a bet. Problem with betting is once you get the bug, its downhill all the way. Next thing you know your betting a Chinaman your ripe asshole just to have a bowl of rice for dinner. No Sir Jack not for me.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im not a gambling man. i have a whole nother set of bullshit to deal with before i can get into that.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Won 40 quid on a scratch card once, and won £800 on gala bingo online haha.

Always accumulated a niiiceeee load of money on virtual roulette using the martingale strategy... then lost it all in a massive losing streak. Ended up losing around 400 quid. :/ Havent gambled since.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I won 38 €uros on football bets..8 safe matches, no risk at all. Never played since then, because you now need some sort of playing ID with your fackin photo in :rolleyes:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Lol at Dedbult playing online bingo! Is it as shit as it sounds?

Its not particularly fun. But i won a shit tonne of money on it. Looking back, i could have spent that time searching for a decent job, but i was winning like 80 quid a day so i was happy. Just had really good luck with that game ever since we used to play it back in primary school lol.