SEEEEXXXXX

BigBeatz

Did that get your attention!? :spam_sign haa

Just a quick question, can anyone recommend these speakers for mixing? Monitor Audio BR2s - http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Bronze-BR2/

I have looked everywhere for some feedback about these speakers but I can't find anything about them for mixing..Please can someone help me out here! I have also looked at the M-Audio BX8As..If you have any good advice on what to go for I will be very grateful.

Thanks alot

don't worry too much about it. if they're just for your bedroom then i presume you won't be cranking them too loud. just buy form a shop so you can test some dnb on them before you buy and get a feel for how they will sound.

i see you put down a what hi fi link and they gave it five stars. my brother in law worked for what hi fi and they're very objective, i trust his judgement and value his opinion on every aspect of sound but just remember they don't test for dj's. he has admitted to me that he couldn't recommend the best speakers for me to use without doing a proper test.

sex in this section wont really get many comment lol.

if i was you i'd ask some big producers on what monitors to buy in your pricerange.
I never pay attention to reviews on amazon or whatever because some people on there are pretty clueless on what good speakers are but give it 5stars anyway

Ok thanks for your advice Safety, I was thinking it was a bit risky going by what What-Hifi says, they blatently haven't tested in on drum and bass or for mixing properly.

Muzza - Yeah i'm just having a look at the KRK range actually mate, are there any in particular that stand out from from the rest for around £250? I want to get the best possible sound basically for the money!

yeah for that price id recomend the krk's! brilliant quality at all volumes! exceeded my expectations and i can hardly turn them up, on the lowest setting they are still f king loud! they will be ace for a small house party!

Back
Top Bottom