See you around, like a donut

Sam Andreas

Ah shit, here we go again. Worst place in the world. Rollin Heights Baller country. I ain't represented DNB in five years, but the forum won't give a shit. Yeah, yeah, i'm cool. Now, the way I see it is that we don't have a choice. Ain't nothing to feel bad about. You put a plate to a brother's head, brother's gonna do what he's told, no matter if he's a fool or a wise man. You don't want those basslines in the brain, but if you can make it work and make some benjamins while you at it, then that's cool.

- All the best,
Sam

Well, when did your methods ever get results? When? Hey, I know people who are dead because of you, so don't mess with me on this one, okay? It's vital that it goes ahead. History will understand. (Quietly) I've done a lot of work, they trust me now. Yeah. No, you can't play with shit and not get dirty. Everybody knows that. Even you, okay? Now look, I gotta go. I gotta go.

Guys I'm an elderly hippie who lives in Flint county; I previously owned a cannabis farm there. As a conspiracy theorist, I'm apparently well aware of conspiracies surrounding the government and related organisations (including law enforcement agencies and the police!), which causes me to question Carl @logikz after doing missions for Michael Castels. I also own a van dubbed "The Mothership", although I mostly travel via my astral goat, Herbie, and am quite acquainted with mechanics Dwayne Dibbleys and Jeffrow, along with electronics expert Zero T.

Peace my bros 🤙

Guys I'm an elderly hippie who lives in Flint county; I previously owned a cannabis farm there. As a conspiracy theorist, I'm apparently well aware of conspiracies surrounding the government and related organisations (including law enforcement agencies and the police!), which causes me to question Carl @logikz after doing missions for Michael Castels. I also own a van dubbed "The Mothership", although I mostly travel via my astral goat, Herbie, and am quite acquainted with mechanics Dwayne Dibbleys and Jeffrow, along with electronics expert Zero T.

Peace my bros 🤙
Peace brody, that's the grand conclusion

That and two kilo's of pure LSD, and 60 immigrants with fake visas

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Carl, do you know how many satellites the government has in space? Twenty-three. Do you know how many biblical artifacts the government is keeping at the Pentagon? Twenty-three. Don't you see a pattern here?

Back
Top Bottom