Secret webcam catches all-girl orgy at highly illegal underground rave in Japan

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by proteus, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proteus

proteus Member

I am going to spend all next weekend downloading tracks on soulseek. Before I start I am going to try and pic the brains of the forum lurking masses. Here are the kind of sounds that I am looking for. If anyone can offer any track suggestions I would appreciate it.

1. TECHNO. The only techno track that I have ever freaked for is the 97 Remix of Helter Skelter by Meat Beat Manifesto. If anyone can recommend any track that might do it for me please hit me up with the artist and track name. Techno is not really my thing so this will be my most difficult request. There is something about that sample of Malcolm McDowell of clockwork orange with that scream Aaaaaaawwwwwwhwhhhhhhhhhhhh Helter Skelter ..its in my brain now!!!

2. BIG PHAT HARD HOP... anyone ever heard the track `Here is Comes' by Freddy Fresh? Big Phat retarded beat that reminds you of the George of the Jungle theme rammed threw a industrial dishwasher of street cred

3. PLANET SMASHING ADVANCED FUTURISTIC D&B... you have probably all heard my DJ HIVE rant..there it is

4. NASTY SUBTERRANEOUS PIPE DRIPPING FIST PUMPING WHITE BOY RAP MUSIC. Best tracks Kingdom Come and under the board walk by Lordz of Brooklyn. Track 13 and the last track of Cages album Movies for the blind. plus Dust vs. Ecstasy by Cage as well.

5. PHAT AND INFECTIOUS BREAKS AND INSTRUMENTALS ----perfect track `revolution' by the Allies. `Antimatter' by Radar ...um you know what I mean

6. SCI-FI POST APOCALYPTIC HIP-HOP.. Cyberpunks by Del, DigiDestruction by Project 2501, Sci-fidelity by Phoenix Orion, A better tomorrow molasses spaced out mix Kool Keith and Automatter, Positive Contact the Charlie Clouser remix..

7 WICKED COOL MASH UPS/ REMIXES these have been done to death but there are a few that rock. Z-Trip: Mettalica Midnight Oil, Yesterday by the Beatles DJ-P: Halloween Theme meets Dr.Octagon, DJ P Portis Head, Jurassic 5 D&B mix..umm oh and that New Kingdom meets Del meets Billy Idol by Danny aswell

8. GLITCH HOP-DRILL AND BASS MADNESS Only one track Ever that's the Missy Elliot remix by KID 606 on the A.P.M.B.Y.T.F.J

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jungleselekta

jungleselekta URUSEI YATSURA

I can give you a suggestion.... shoot yourself in the face.

anyone else notice the HUGE decline of quality in this forum in a very very short time. all the garbage from doa and dnba are hear now. fuck that, I'm out....

:resick:

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Thx for the support bro :-/

4. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

great when people dont like to defend anything, and would rather pack up and leave themselves

5. klusta

klusta Pulsar

:wtf:
    why does proteus have to make thread titles like that? Caus no-one gonna read your threads otherwise?

Make yaself a normal title and It'd probably attract the people that can help u

see ya jungleselekta, back to doa u scoot

6. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Bigup! Trust me, this site will not go the same way as the others :spliff:

We have some big tingz coming soon, so look out ;)

7. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

HE DOES EXACTY THE SAME THING IN FORUMS ALL OVER THE PLACE ASWELL! i've seen exactly the same titles in techno forums all over the place as well. a very sad case indeed. attention seeking...

8. proteus

proteus Member

dont you guys have friends? I personaly think the best aspect of the internet is the sharing of knowlege in such a short peroid of time. Trying to replace the human need to interact with each other by utalizing message boards is fucking wrong. I should have know better D&B forums are full of unattractive sad losers who know jack shit. Except for maybe toronto jungle dot com . ther are some seroius beat junkiee audiofiles who hang on that board...... anyway sorry to scare you with street cred if there is anyone who can recomend any tracks feel free

PROTEUS

9. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Why don't you go buy some tracks instead of downloading them :confused:

Why not head over to the Toronto forum then, just be sure to close the door on the way out..

Thread closed :spliff:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.