Secret Hates!

This is ludicrous!

Back yourself up Boudi ' Justify these comments

or face persecution!

haha

basically everything that TC does, except for game over thats quality (y)

So true, he and numerous others (for instance Fresh) dipping their toes and testing the waters of a much more camp synth and male droning.

Flatline being the prime example in mind... feels oddly like it has all been done before too.

It must be his selection then I agree that he sticks strictly to 1 style but thats his ting sooooo

I actually agree with you about Goldie. Im not saying he isnt an icon and I know the scene wouldnt be what it is without people like him but I think he comes across as a bit of a twat. My mate used to take dj's to China to play and Goldie was being a dick and always bad mouthing subfocus (this was around the time Airplane was a massive, massive tune). He was taking the piss out of it in front of people who were clearly really passionate about dnb. Just seems like there was bitterness creaping in. Maybe jealous that the scene is moving in ways which he doesnt like and rather than embracing change he was being completely negative to it.

hm.. secret hates?!

i dunno.. its not really a hatred, but im really not into that hovercraft tune.
its a nice tune with a big bad bass, but imo nothing special ..

Boudi, Boudi Boudi..... I wont go mad..lol.

but i have to say something... you just judging him on dj'ing???

he is one the best things to happen to dnb ever... Behind THE best label, and THE best music in dnb.... Fair enough he isnt Andy C.. but his selections are always a lot more intelligent.. everytime ive seen him he smashes it unless he plays at a big chav rave wher all the kids go to teh bar when he drops shadow boxing..lol

He is a massive inspiration to me... the way he talks about sound as being visual has helped a lot of my work... He thinks about dnb as something more than just party music to get pilled up ravers moving.

and yeah he is a bit outspoken.. but he is very passionate about what he does and to be fair there isnt anyone these days that comes anywhere near him..

I can understand him slagging off subfocus becuase to me Subfocus is cheeesy party music copmpared with the depth of what he or Headz put out... (see my sig). To me Goldei is dnb.. i dont give a fuck if he is an asshole in person ... same with Groove... its there talent and contribution to what i love as dnb that matters.

Thats me done.

lol

Last edited:
my hates turn into love usually, like i used to hate machete ep and timewarp; still not feeling most of the sub focus tunes tho

Last edited:
Clipz - Offline (VIP) terrible VIP, hate it

I know mate, heard this on Hype's show last night. Had to switch frequencies for 3 or 4 mins it was that bad. I honestly can't stand Clipz and can't see why he's made it so big in the scene. No creativity on the guys music at all.

Boudi, Boudi Boudi..... I wont go mad..lol.

but i have to say something... you just judging him on dj'ing???

he is one the best things to happen to dnb ever... Behind THE best label, and THE best music in dnb.... Fair enough he isnt Andy C.. but his selections are always a lot more intelligent.. everytime ive seen him he smashes it unless he plays at a big chav rave wher all the kids go to teh bar when he drops shadow boxing..lol

He is a massive inspiration to me... the way he talks about sound as being visual has helped a lot of my work... He thinks about dnb as something more than just party music to get pilled up ravers moving.

and yeah he is a bit outspoken.. but he is very passionate about what he does and to be fair there isnt anyone these days that comes anywhere near him..

I can understand him slagging off subfocus becuase to me Subfocus is cheeesy party music copmpared with the depth of what he or Headz put out... (see my sig). To me Goldei is dnb.. i dont give a fuck if he is an asshole in person ... same with Groove... its there talent and contribution to what i love as dnb that matters.

Thats me done.

lol

Yeah I am, that was me being narrowminded saying I hate him.... I don't. Imo he's not been very good when I've seen him. BUT as a label boss, I have alot of respect for him, I know he's done alot for the scene, from way back. The last time I saw him DJ he didn't disappoint me like usual.

I hope you can forgive me..... :)

Back
Top Bottom