Secret Forum Lurkers?

i dunno 'bout this forum, but chris from blu mar ten is over at the breakbeat site chatting away merry-ly.

durr......they blatently watch the forums like hawks or have hawks watching the forums for them like hawks

i did hear heist is on this site not sure if its true or not, i buy his records and shit

Loads of well known artists use the forum on dnba; Chase & Status, Heist, Jack from spectrasoul, Kasra, Scheme, Ruffstuff, Fun etc etc

Not sure about this one?!

loadsa heads use dnba under secret names aswell as those mentioned... i imagine a few have pasted through here aswell no doubt... most lurk and dont post!

Probably for the best to be honest, imagine the shit they'd get thrown at them constantly.

"OMG SICK"
"OMG SHIT"
"OMG HOW DO I DO THIS"

lol, if you were him why did u wana download that track i made eh eh eh?:D.anyway after all this time that tune is almost done, ill pm yo when ive done it.:)

Because I'm gonna start playing out man... Why do you think??? I got a sick double drop lined up for it, but I'm not gonna say what with as I have heard Friction watches this forum and he might steal it :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom