Secret Forum Lurkers?

Loads of peeps lurk on here... most dont post...

they are mainly looking for people who are posting up their tunes etc... or just looking at what people think.... hence the whole Pendulum posting a reply to all the hate threads thing....

Theres only a few that post... Escape, Heist, DJ Panik, Rowney, Uncle Dugs, Tech Itch used to.... most are probably too scared to post anything just in case in ends up ruining their reputation.... one foul word on here could quite easily wreck their career... so smart move for the like of Andy C not posting.... mix thief!! hahaha

how would them posting ruin there rep???lol.i expect they dont really give a fuck!u think hazard gives a fuck about all these ppl slating machette ect?hes lapping it up!

Last edited:
im sure alot of artists have used this site.. or grazed over it

it just doenst get the same traffic as dnba tho

Anyone hear on Hype's show on KISS last night that he said he looked like Nick Cotton?
There was a thread in waffle that had both of them together. But it might be common knowledge that they look alike but I never heard it before, so I assumed that he was referencing the forum :D
and he laughed a little when he finished saying it, which could be a sort of acknowledgement of the thread?

Theres only a few that post... Escape, Heist, DJ Panik, Rowney, Uncle Dugs, Tech Itch used to....

+ Raiden used to, Serum, Lowqui occasionally, Chris BMT occasionally, High Rankin from time to time, Audio and Mackie used to post, there's still a few that slip my mind.

Anyone hear on Hype's show on KISS last night that he said he looked like Nick Cotton?
There was a thread in waffle that had both of them together. But it might be common knowledge that they look alike but I never heard it before, so I assumed that he was referencing the forum :D
and he laughed a little when he finished saying it, which could be a sort of acknowledgement of the thread?

hahahah never thought of that b4 but he does u no. sorry didnt hear the sho or knwo about the thread so cnt help u there mate.

Back
Top Bottom