Second attempt

DigitalDevil

you should turn everything except for the drums down in volume.
and you could also try to layer multiple kicks and snares on top of each other to create better kicks and snares.

Hey thanks for the answers! :D

Hey mate to be honest you need lots of work in mixdown you tunes,your synths are to loud and overdistorted so when beat kicks in you dont hear it properly.I sugest try watching some tuts for mixdown tips,also try cutting unecesary freq.Here is some link for you this really helped me to understand some stuff..Cheers:)
http://ia600300.us.archive.org/7/items/GuideToMixing/mixing.pdf

Thank you for the detailed guide! I will read it ASAP. I used distortion btw only for the tiger growl.
Did you hear it with speakers or with a headset? Would interest me, because I sounds pretty good on my headset while it's a catastrophe on my speakers.

I cutted already some frequences with a VST called "Maximum". Cutted the kick and snare below 100 Hz and boosted the kick around 100 to 150 and the snare around 300 to 500. The subbass goes trough a low pass and the mid bassline is cutted at 100 to 200 Hz.

Is there a good system to define such "areas" to make a tune which sounds everywhere equal?

you should turn everything except for the drums down in volume.
and you could also try to layer multiple kicks and snares on top of each other to create better kicks and snares.

Aren't the drums already too loud? I'm already layering, but I will try to layer also diffrent stuff like a snare with a clap. Saw it today in a tutorial from rusko. :D

Back
Top Bottom