Seba - Painted Sky (5meo Remix) - Neuro/Techstep

nice one guys! :D seems we're supposed to get people to favorite the track, royal pain in the arse tbh! but if u have a sec... :D

The first half is wicked. On dial-up speed crap net these days and that's as far as it will buffer lol.

Love the bass and the vibe of it all. Really nice.

Yeah mate real interesting sound. During these big remix comps theres always the risk of blending in too much with other entries but this should stick out like a (lovely) sore thumb hahaha

its almost finished now, 'the sound' is done, just gotta get it flowing perfect, precussion isnt bouncing quite right yet n its gettin frustrating! job for next week i think, i've been sat in front of this damn computer for a solid two weeks now lol getting square eyes n shit!

The first half is wicked. On dial-up speed crap net these days and that's as far as it will buffer lol.

Love the bass and the vibe of it all. Really nice.

legend just for trying to listen on dial-up haha nice one man!

Yeah mate real interesting sound. During these big remix comps theres always the risk of blending in too much with other entries but this should stick out like a (lovely) sore thumb hahaha

nice one thanks! :D

all finished and SC updated! well as far as i can go with these bloody speakers, your feedback has been massivly helpful, nice one guys! I think this track has glued some of my production areas together. dnbforum ftw :D

Back
Top Bottom