Seba - Painted Skies (Bulletstorm Remix) *about a year too late for the remix comp =p

Re: Seba - Painted Skies (Bulletstorm Remix) *about a year too late for the remix com

Like it man.. You gonna put it up for free D/L? ;)

Re: Seba - Painted Skies (Bulletstorm Remix) *about a year too late for the remix com

just enabled downloading =)
I don't know if I could get into any trouble for it but I saw lots of other guys share it for free on soundcloud haha.

later this week I will be replacing the file with a longer version though, so you can also wait for that version.

Thanks man.. yeah i'll wait for the longer version.. Nice one

I'm uploading the new version right now. But in the meantime I have to leave so I hope everything goes well and then it should be online in about 5 minutes.
It would be nice to get some feedback so I can improve the track =)

haha pretty nice jivi.

Just uploaded a new version with some extra kicks and snares.
But there is a crackle in two places in the track, you can hear it very clearly at 4:05.
I hear it out my speakers but not at my friend's place, very strange.
also before exporting the track the crackle is not there, then I export the audiofile and BAM it's there.
It's driving me crazy.
anyone got a suggestion how to solve this?

someone please respond about the crackle.
is it just my speakers?
I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom