Searching Technics 1200/1210's and a decent mixer!

andrewt7941

Hi everyone. Im currently looking a pair of technics SL 1200's or 1210's. I am also looking for a decent mixer like a behringer djx 700 or something around that standard. My budget is probably £300 for the decks and £80 ish for the mixer however im sure this can be altered if need be. If anyone has any other decent turntables that they are selling then hit me up. If anyone has any Stanton ST-150's for around that price id be interested!
Thanks. Andy.

decent mixer like a behringer djx 700
i wouldn't recomend one. it will fall apart.
save a bit more and get a better brand would be my advise.

check ebay and gumtree on the regular and bag yourself a bargain.
stantons wont be shit but id stick with the technics.

2pence

Haha yeah man well im only bedroom DJing, surely the behringer wouldnt fall apart haha? Yeah im looking more at the technics because there simply aren't many second hand stanton st-150's about. Also, I found a bargain for some 1210's on ebay with 4 hrs left and they live like 15 minutes away. Only thing is that the tonearm is broken on one of the decks. How much would that cost to be fixed?
Thanks man
Andy

"Decent" and "Behringer" dont belong in the same sentence =P.

If your serious about it, maybe hop on over to djfinance for some decent gear.

And at the end of the day, keep all the boxes and if you think in 2 months mixing isnt for you, sell the gear, pay the finance off and youve lost nothing.

So you mean Behringer is a really bad make? Would you recommend me some good turntables and a mixer that I can get either new or 2nd hand for a total of £350?
Thanks guys

£300 for 1210's? they aint makin them anymore. surely they pricey bits of material right about now funk soul brutha

By the way guys. Ive found someone who will sell me 2x Stanton st-150's without cables for £250. What cables would I need to buy and how much would it cost me?

ST150_rv.jpg

aux cables.
price depends on the quality

no not really.
they are rca leads man. they sell them in argos, tandy and every electrical and stero shop going. they range from a few quid upwards.

Buster. Why the technics? Also they are over my budget generally. Also Stantons have a few more features and a bit more torque

Buster. Why the technics? Also they are over my budget generally. Also Stantons have a few more features and a bit more torque

Just because personally i think there bloody amazing! Its worth it. Also if u do take the step from bedroom to club you will be happy that you can practice on decks which are standard everywhere pretty much. U can pick up a pair for 400 easy with a mixer. Never used the stantons so couldn't compare, but u wont be sorry with technics. Best things i ever paid for

Back
Top Bottom