DnB Searching for neurofunk, dark- ,techstep producers

Elzerk

00111100 00110011
VIP Junglist
Hey producers,

Anyone here making neurofunk, tech- ,darkstep, experimental or such? Would love to make a remix, it's been so long and it could give me a bit motivation to get something quality out.

So if you are interested in handing some stems, getting your tune remixed or just want to give me a reason to try harder, post links to your music or share 'em and I'll check them out

Love y'all
Peace, XO

I'm learning to make it but without monitors it's hard to get that essential low end working.

No, may I disagree? You can get fairly good lowend with decent headphones only too.

yes but my headphones are 20 dollar, and i rarely have the time to work on a kick or a snare sample for the needed time. but i'd love to know how close i'm getting if you want to check my soundcloud.

Oh absolutely, the bass is allright, some of your drums are just off. It all depends tho what kind of neuro you're after. That sort of vibe you got going on, I'd recommend more atmospheric sounds/reverb full fx would sound proper dark. I mean that's just how I take those basslines, I don't know how long you've been producing but I guess in your situation you are learning about all the basics and such so shouldn't talk about the style of tracks too much. Keep at it, learn about stuff, develop.

For some I still have the entire project, for others I can only deliver wav's or mp3s which you can chop up and/or resample if you like. If there's anything you want to use I'll pm you :).

Archetype will be done in a while, I'd love to have it remixed

wow man...some nice tunes on there. most recent is fire!

o wow, thanks so much!

Last edited:
And that's one I would love to remix! When it's done you can send over wav's and I'll make a loud one out of it. What daw you on? If the project could be shared?

Cool! it'll be done in a while, I'll shoot it on sc or on here :) using ableton but project sharing in my experience has only bogged up sounds, i think maybe sending stems will be a lot easier. I wanna hear some of your tracks if thats okay?

I think remixing is usually done with samples so I guess the project sharing would be a bit unnecessary since it's going to sound very different when remixed, with project it would sound more like vip i guess?

I have been making music years and I haven't got many fully finished tunes, I have grown very picky about all music I listen and make these days, if you want I can try to scrap some of my works into a one file so you'll get the idea, how does that sound?

I have one ambient currently in my soundcloud. http://www.soundcloud.com/projectezr

Back
Top Bottom