searching for my rizla

guernseydub

I heard last year high contrast play a remix of searching for my rizla by greg packer and i've been hunting it ever since does any1 know if its been/being released as i feel im getting no-where in my quest to find it

guernseydub said:
I heard last year high contrast play a remix of searching for my rizla by greg packer and i've been hunting it ever since does any1 know if its been/being released as i feel im getting no-where in my quest to find it
get rid of that sick evil flag you fly on your thread propa wrong kill scumers :flame:

guernseydub said:
lucky me I had it on a CD mix for a while now, didnt know it was out but boooom!! :321:

Does it have all the 1992 keys in it and such? If so wheres a clip of it?

yeh I figured you'd like the keys, he's kept it sweet. Tougher beats though, so purchase, purchase ...

mesh said:
yeh I figured you'd like the keys, he's kept it sweet. Tougher beats though, so purchase, purchase ...
....well its got lame two step beats but the vibe is pretty much the same which is what I like.

I want to put together a summer time mix this July so a track like this would go in there perfectly with my other new digital and spirit records.

Back
Top Bottom