Searching for a song.

JasonF

Hi!

There was an awesome tune at a club I've been lately, however I missed the opportunity to find out how it's called and now I'm searching for it ever since.

It was like a mix of rock and drum and bass. With some e-guitars and even sort of shouted/ screamed vocals. Very intense track.
There were some rock-ish drum beats and fills in there. Unfortunately I can't remember the lyrics or so.

I know that it's quite a vague description, but maybe some of you guys had listen to something matching the description.

Hope you can help me find it.

Cheers.

Hey.
This one is not bad, but it's not it. Let me correct this maybe, vocals are not entirely screamed, rather shouted. Hard to describe.. thanks for your reply, though

Pack of Wolves mebbe? Bit old I but you never know...

Actually there is a fairly recent (2/3 months?) tune matching this description, on RAM I think...

It wasn't Pack of Wolves, and no body said something like "screamo" it was just some rock/ metal-ish vocals in there. Didn't know RAM before, seems they have some decent stuff there. Gonna check it out, maybe they have what I'm searching for.

Back
Top Bottom