SDM's Wallpaper??

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Caution
Nice......

Very 80's

:thumbsup:

Kinda reminds me of the opening sequence of some old TV show that used to be on. Cant think which one though.....

http://www.dogsonacid.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1218147

Was just thinking today of redecorating my room. Have to keep my eyes open for some proper snazzy paper like that.

:afro:
many a manz has commented on my "elite" taste in wallpaper.

you know itz teh ruff, rugged, and rawpaper.

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: SDM's Wallpaper??

Originally posted by sdm
many a manz has commented on my "elite" taste in wallpaper.

you know itz teh ruff, rugged, and rawpaper.
Where do you purchase wallpaper like that mate?. Can still buy it these days.

Shit is off the hook.....

:lol: :lol:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: SDM's Wallpaper??

Where do you purchase wallpaper like that mate?. Can still buy it these days.

Shit is off the hook.....

doubt it man :/ was specially designed for me!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Mulla
Just out of interest, how come you got so many pics of your box?

He loves it. Hes probably going to do a video series soon called "Stu's Record Box does Wild".

"This video is totaly uncut and uncensored!!! See Stu's record box bare it all!!! Totaly hot coed Box on Box action as we see Stu's box and other boxes go at it with hot uncensored love!!! Unavalible in stores yet rather only through this special TV offer!!!!

But wait thats not all!!!! If you order now with your DNBForum credit card you'll also get 'Stu's Record Box does Wild, Rider Style'. You'll see hot record box action through the eyes of Grooverider as Grooverider gets record boxes to bare it all. Not avalible in stores so pick up the phone and order NOW!"

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by 1992
He loves it. Hes probably going to do a video series soon called "Stu's Record Box does Wild".

"This video is totaly uncut and uncensored!!! See Stu's record box bare it all!!! Totaly hot coed Box on Box action as we see Stu's box and other boxes go at it with hot uncensored love!!! Unavalible in stores yet rather only through this special TV offer!!!!

But wait thats not all!!!! If you order now with your DNBForum credit card you'll also get 'Stu's Record Box does Wild, Rider Style'. You'll see hot record box action through the eyes of Grooverider as Grooverider gets record boxes to bare it all. Not avalible in stores so pick up the phone and order NOW!"
HAHAHAH!!!!!

that is quality 1992!!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Mulla
Just out of interest, how come you got so many pics of your box?
Some come with records, some from events, what else should I do with them? Stick them on my tshirts when I go out? LOL!! :D

All about stickers on rekky boxes.

The guy who made our dnbforum banner gave us some free stickers too!! Nice chap!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Photoshop?

:crazy:
lol, how weird is that, mike has one on his box and someone said the very same thing!

they are some sorta glow in the dark lettering, very cool eh!

note: they are actually stickers on my box, not done on photoshop