SDM>>> them twins at yo sig...

moriaty

VIP Junglist

please tell me this pic aint photoshop, and if thats the case where i can get more footage from that event.
Ive been fantasing a hot triangle with them sluts since i watched Parent Trap..!!!!
:dutty: [teh fap teh fap teh fap UNggghhhhh!!!]

teeth i s'posse :teeth:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Yeah it's Photoshop, I think it's from some compo a web site ran to do the best fake.

I think Bad Ace found the info..

Sluts fo' sure :slayer:

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
haha. i met one of the Olsens' before at my high school carnival back in 10th grade. They were in 9th and they were already potheads. One of my friends went up to her and said " Hey, i know someone who looks exactly like you!" and she said " fuck you asshole" . Good times.
:lol:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
haha. i met one of the Olsens' before at my high school carnival back in 10th grade. They were in 9th and they were already potheads. One of my friends went up to her and said " Hey, i know someone who looks exactly like you!" and she said " fuck you asshole" . Good times.
:lol:
(y) :uberlaugh

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
i've always had a thing for twins, not one but two identical girls tending to your every need, its not even funny :gslayer:

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
GorDo said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:boobies: (n)
:( :( :( :mad:

oh well, back to Raz maz special issue 2004 :moe:
well, its obvious, look at some of the other olsen twins pics, they've actually got the smallest titties in the world and all of a sudden such nice hooters? nope... :shrug:

and both of them look like tarts anyway, whats the fuss? :uberlaugh