SDM - Jump-Up Business - BreakNeck Mix

Listening now... :thumbsup:

Well, :thumbsup: to everything but that "2000 and X" intro. You been in teh studio with 1992 or sumthin?

Capital J - Beat Boxin/Jack Mode - :slayer:

Hazard - No. 6 - :afro:

Concord Dawn - Tonite - :police:

Big up!!!

but git outta my rekkid bag mayn!!!

Originally posted by freeagent
Listening now... :thumbsup:

Well, :thumbsup: to everything but that "2000 and X" intro. You been in teh studio with 1992 or sumthin?

Capital J - Beat Boxin/Jack Mode - :slayer:

Hazard - No. 6 - :afro:

Concord Dawn - Tonite - :police:

Big up!!!

but git outta my rekkid bag mayn!!!

Hahah, cheerz for the comments sir.

The intro was just supposed to be a joke, I hope it brought a smile to your face :)

I couldnt be bothered to fill the mix with reece bass and arpeggios, I'll save that for the next one.

lol - I was just kidding about the intro - I had a feeling it was for a larf. For next time, I have some chipmunked accapellas if you need dem, seeeen?

Originally posted by freeagent
lol - I was just kidding about the intro - I had a feeling it was for a larf. For next time, I have some chipmunked accapellas if you need dem, seeeen?

Itz all about the speech synth man, give the acapellas to 1992 :z

watch... this... space... :lol:

long time since i posted but its a shitty vile saturday night im bored as fuck but this set is making me BOUNCE all over my room :slayer: :slayer:

I think we need some of the breakneck S.D.M & TRIPLE M B2B sets online u boyz got some skillz:slayer: :slayer: get em online!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on next BREAKNECK see you there boyz :slayer: :slayer:

P.F.C = PREMIERSHIP OHHHH YEAHHHHH

oh yeah if that fat ginger bouncer from breakneck 5 is reading this

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SILLY COCK IM OLDER THAN YOU PORKY WASTE OF SPUNK WHY ALL THE ATTITUDE ????? FUCKWIT

sorry to be so abusive people but anybody who went will more than likely know who im on about!!! i know hes only doing his job but a little common sense goes along way!!! im 24 what do you mean i should always carry my I.D you first class COCKSUCKER
LOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE PROBLEM MORON

Still a blinding night though !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom