sdm is the best (aka any problems with the website?)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Re: sdm is the best

Still ironing out a few bugs since the move.

If anyone finds anything broken or something that isn't acting right, please post it in here! :)

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist

Still ironing out a few bugs since the move.

If anyone finds anything broken or something that isn't acting right, please post it in here! :)
Will that be in 48 hours time though, because there is loads of things which don't work at the moment.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist

mmmmm the list is endless lol :hagglers::D
What's broken mate? I'd appreciate a list if you wouldn't mind.

To check whether your DNS cache has updated:

Click Start > Run and type cmd and hit <enter>

Type "ping dnbforum.com" without the quotes; if you can see "87.106.136.184" listed in there you're viewing the new server, if you can see "216.127.72.104" you're viewing the old.

If you're viewing the old server, try typing (in the same window that you typed "ping") "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit <enter>

That should clear your DNS cache, try the "ping" command again and see if you get the same IP address listed. However, this technique might not work if your ISP has not updated their cache yet.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist

What's broken mate? I'd appreciate a list if you wouldn't mind.

To check whether your DNS cache has updated:

Click Start > Run and type cmd and hit <enter>

Type "ping dnbforum.com" without the quotes; if you can see "87.106.136.184" listed in there you're viewing the new server, if you can see "216.127.72.104" you're viewing the old.

If you're viewing the old server, try typing (in the same window that you typed "ping") "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit <enter>

That should clear your DNS cache, try the "ping" command again and see if you get the same IP address listed. However, this technique might not work if your ISP has not updated their cache yet.
I will try this, but I have a had a few beers to say the least, I will try tommorow, if it's not ummkay tomoz I sort a list of what im getting issues with ;). That's if one of the crew on teh opposite side of the world don't try whilst im sleeping :teeth:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I see the bugs have been worked out on the new server before i even log in today (y)....ive tried a number of things and had no probroblems......

braps!!
:hype:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
i keep logging in and it says "Thank-you for logging in" then it goes back to the log-in box again
That's probably due to the DNS changes taking place right now. Are you accessing the site via dnbf.ekodev.com or dnbforum.com?

It might be worth clearing your cookies and trying again too.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Checked my pingy thingy, and i am viewing new server, I cannot get the new post list up though. Link say please log in on temp site ....

Last edited:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
This is my first time on since the new effects I think, I've tried a few things and there's no problems that I can see at this end (y)