SDC Boxing day Bonanza.

B

BDS

I bought this the uva day and am so dissapointed it is unbelievable!

Sly cannot mix to save his life fuckin up left right and center like a bloody amateur or sumin which completely ruins his entire set cuz u cant get into it and the if that werent bad enuff the gdub set is completely massacred by sum shit mc that cudnt spit if his life depended on it...

but anyways just wanted to know what evry1 else thought?

Ez :respekt:

Any rave which is based around the SDC is never going to be filled with double drops and fat mixes, only dj's who cant make it in their own right and need to go along with mc's who talk shit.

haha sdc are sick tho *w/ the exception of sly - juiceman - shaydee & bassman (most of the time) actually if it werent for trigga and spyda they wudnt be shit haha

Bro was you at the actual rave?

One of the most thugged out raves I been to in a long time.

Not surprised it being Brixton Mass & SDC the amount of fights I saw was untold an security didn't do a good job.

Still it was a heavy night roll on Milton Keynes!!

Bro was you at the actual rave?

One of the most thugged out raves I been to in a long time.

Not surprised it being Brixton Mass & SDC the amount of fights I saw was untold an security didn't do a good job.

Still it was a heavy night roll on Milton Keynes!!

Sounds like a quality night that.

i tink da sly disc is mad nd 1 of da most played cds in me collection !! bt everi gt a differ tatse

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

More Demotivational Posters

Big up to spyda my nottingham soldier :)

Bassman is good so is trigga, juiceman fails sometimes.

Sly is alrite. but yeah aint that good. Devize is good on bassy's bday bash 2k6.
Kane cd is shit. GDub the best apart from the shitty mc.

I bought this the uva day and am so dissapointed it is unbelievable!

Sly cannot mix to save his life fuckin up left right and center like a bloody amateur or sumin which completely ruins his entire set cuz u cant get into it and the if that werent bad enuff the gdub set is completely massacred by sum shit mc that cudnt spit if his life depended on it...

but anyways just wanted to know what evry1 else thought?

Ez :respekt:

another producer that cant mix its a regular occurance thesedays !

Back
Top Bottom