Scumaween!5floors 3000 people 30rigs

My mate was supposed to be playing on tangled roots rig. But he couldnt even get in.

Looked mad...would have been good to take a bag of paint with ya. Was asking for a spray up.

Yeh would of been more like 10.000 people if they all could of made it in. First time i seen tangled roots for a long time!
There were some massive link ups!

haha second picture down in the first link is my mate jim purple and yellow jumper, i didnt go, wish i had now though

this was fucking mental. I cant believe they managed to pull this off on fucking shaftesbury avenue literally the baitest place in london to have a squat rave. it was still going strong when we left at 2pm on sunday...

Massive respect to the organisers. Doin this stuff in central london is some revolution shit.

Surely theres been more in central london than that?

We've had em in the city centre in manchester

Looks big either way, I did get a message about it but couldnt be fucked goin london

Surely theres been more in central london than that?

We've had em in the city centre in manchester

Looks big either way, I did get a message about it but couldnt be fucked goin london

Not in the centre that big for a few years i dont think.

cant wait too see what goes down for NYE might have to give SEONE a miss this yr seeing as all the rigs taken from UK tech have been given back this week aswell!

Not in the centre that big for a few years i dont think.

cant wait too see what goes down for NYE might have to give SEONE a miss this yr seeing as all the rigs taken from UK tech have been given back this week aswell!

They only just got em back? Normally everyone has their soundsystem back within a few weeks maybe 2 months, UK Tek was on my birthday so thats like 5 months. Bastards will have stopped alot of parties

I got told yesterday that the reason the police got called is that a massive ruck broke out when one of the DJ's dropped Messiah....

They only just got em back? Normally everyone has their soundsystem back within a few weeks maybe 2 months, UK Tek was on my birthday so thats like 5 months. Bastards will have stopped alot of parties

Yer HAVOK got a call yesterday saying he they can pick the rig up this week. I know 5 months is a long long time to hold onto the sound system. It must cost hundreds of thousands of pound to TRY and shut the free party scene down and they always fail!

Yer HAVOK got a call yesterday saying he they can pick the rig up this week. I know 5 months is a long long time to hold onto the sound system. It must cost hundreds of thousands of pound to TRY and shut the free party scene down and they always fail!

Yeah they will never shut the scene down all they can do is force it more an more underground, which just means the organizers move the parties to more discreet locations and the partylines become harder to obtain.

i love a proper party, so much better, especially in asick location, hope there are only more big ones coming up

blatently need to get a free party thread going, allways some in or around kent london area.

blatently need to get a free party thread going, allways some in or around kent london area.

Search theres quite a few

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

yeah I never hear about these fuckin parties :mad:

Get down to your local dnb nights and ask the resident dj's, they will either know soundsystems and play on them or own one.

Most of the resident djs in Manchester have played on the Free Party soundsystems, even Ruthless Kombo.

Back
Top Bottom