Screamer

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
I know this thread has already been started (apologies SDM & Triple M) but I couldn't find it.
Does any1 think that 'Screamer' sounds different to the version that has had us drooling for months & months. There seems to be a few more squelchy 'acidic' noises thrown in & the second break sounds a litle different. Thoughts? :shrug:

C-minus said:
Your prolly just used to hearing it live. I think shit sounds different either there or over your computer speakers

Yer I think that must be it, I had my first listen to it over the net last night & the only time I've heard it was when I've seen Andy C & when Cause 4 Concern dropped it at a field party! Bo! :applause:

Ez sayber :saber:, you douchebag!

Are you going inta Farnham tonizal? Me an the Badman Aceino are getting down to breakneck/dnbforum/vurt - Hootie Hoo!

Get your stankin-ass over this weekend wiv your artilary in tow - b2b methinks! :banana:

Possibly bless it wiv another deck/mixer?

jay walker said:
Ez sayber :saber:, you douchebag!

Are you going inta Farnham tonizal? Me an the Badman Aceino are getting down to breakneck/dnbforum/vurt - Hootie Hoo!

Get your stankin-ass over this weekend wiv your artilary in tow - b2b methinks! :banana:

Possibly bless it wiv another deck/mixer?

Well slap my thighs if it ain't the one they call the Jay 'Were Live Were live Don't Say Fuck or Bugger' Walker. Yer I could bring some vinyl over the weekend maybe 2 decks & another mixer. Blaze the hotness! :devilslay

Proper Bo, i tell thee. Ill get the Pc upstairs an record this bitch!

bo.jpg

havent got my copy yet, but i got some other old style renegade hardware dylan/konflict damagers this morning :cool:

you boys are from farnham near guilford?

my mates cousin 'AWAX' or alex wax lives down that way, and a jolly good dj he is to!

:rave:

Mowgli said:
havent got my copy yet, but i got some other old style renegade hardware dylan/konflict damagers this morning :cool:

you boys are from farnham near guilford?

my mates cousin 'AWAX' or alex wax lives down that way, and a jolly good dj he is to!

:rave:

Hows it going mate yer Farnham near Guildford. Where abouts does ur cous live, & whats his surname?

dont go into farnham its orrible. the plough, the cobett. urggh, had a dnb night @ the union tho, was a good laugh :finger:

zoob said:
dont go into farnham its orrible. the plough, the cobett. urggh, had a dnb night @ the union tho, was a good laugh :finger:

ha ha it ain't all bad just gotta shrug it off one shoulder. How long go was the D@B night u went to Jay Walker played up the uni a couple of months ago.

Back
Top Bottom