Screamer EP......dissapointin

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
ive heard the other tunes on the screamer ep and am pretty dissapointed with em even the mist remix of whatitsname. damn i can never remember that fukin tune.

hmm

maybe its cos i ran out of weed and am in a mood.

its definately the weeds fault :D coz this ep has brought back faith in the ram kru... k, screamer is an anthem and over cained, but its still good, but the rest is just BRILLIANT, skittles title is kinda gay, but what the hell can u do bout it?? :P the map is just FUCKING BRILLIANT, this tune is the real deal about this ep and evolution remix? another brilliant tune that should have been released ages ago...

like andy said : It's all good! :D

:rave:

This EP is pretty damn hot if you ask me. I bought it for "the map" and the evolution remix is pretty damn good.

Screamer was wicked, when it first came out, but is gettin boring now, but thats the same with most tunes cos DJs rinse them 4 - 5 times a nite.........havent heard the rest of the ep, will have to check it out sumtime....big ups to the ram records cru

I can't see why people wouldn't like this EP. I guess we do have our own opinions, but mine is that I love this EP :devilslay

I've been waiting for this EP for awhile and Ican finally play all four tracks :bounce:

Cast your mind back to the Ram Raiders series and consider how much better it was in comparison to the rinsey crap that Ram is releasing nowadays.

The tunes on that EP series actually had an element of funk to them... the only bearable tune on the Screamer EP is the MIST remix of Evolution, mainly because it was made years before any of the other three tunes. Still, it doesn't beat the Molten Beats original.
:nono:

oh well each to their own n shit...

i still reckon titan was the best ram tune ever,
i also reckon that the ram sound is improving from a period of droubt they seem to have had recently.

i just had massive hopes for this ep and unfortunaltely i wasnt feelin it...

but i liked it more than last few releases.

Its all 'bout the Evolution remix, how long did it take to be released, wasn't it on the Ram Raiders cd from a couple of years ago?

I've never, ever been disappointed with a Ram Release..

Looking back on some of them..prob the worst one was Spacehopper, but I still loved it at the time...

Screamer EP is just the latest installment on DnB's best label in my opinion.

I've been getting out Concept 2 - cause n effect recently :gun:

They've always been at the forefront of quality stuff...

Back
Top Bottom