Scream out (wip) - sub genre? made to damage a dancefloor hopefully

wha guaan man... really was surprised by this actually, had a nice zen (producer, not that holistic BS!) sound to it! i really like the bass with the boom boom boom vox over it, sounds nice and it goes really well with the wobble. the wobble however, needs work in my opinion!

it seems a bit 'vague'... as in not defined enough, like it has to much low-mid mids (does that make sense?) and that perhaps could do with a touch more lfo amount or something?

intro is a bit too quiet, mainly the vocal sample... something i always do! boost up them vox...

and finally, the drop would be better without the second drum roll (y)

wha guaan man... really was surprised by this actually, had a nice zen (producer, not that holistic BS!) sound to it! i really like the bass with the boom boom boom vox over it, sounds nice and it goes really well with the wobble. the wobble however, needs work in my opinion!

it seems a bit 'vague'... as in not defined enough, like it has to much low-mid mids (does that make sense?) and that perhaps could do with a touch more lfo amount or something?

intro is a bit too quiet, mainly the vocal sample... something i always do! boost up them vox...

some tidy feedback there mate, I agree with everything youve said, the second drum roll sounded stupid but i kept it in there for some reason.

yeah the wobble doesnt have enough life to it, the sound isnt rounded enough I understand what you mean!!! will have to layer it up better ( one for lows,mid-high etc)

will get back to this at some point and try and wrap it up!

defiantely mate... not sure on your production history, but this is a nice lil project! with the drop, it had that nice delay effect that i think would carry you to the drop... then blam-stabber punch in the face of bass!

thanks man, well iv produced some ok liquid in the past. im startin to get somewhere with my sounds just tying it all in together and fine tuning now ( which is going to take time! )

I totally agree with this.
Let's see what you can do with it!

ez mate, first off, wasnt expecting that drop at all. really nice bassline man but your tune needs filling out, and i would put a bit more distortion on the bass so that it punches thru. really good tune man, defo wanna hear it when its finished.
Safe

Back
Top Bottom