DnB Scream (Newcaise Remix)

Top work Newcaise, loads of talent show in your productions...

Checked the original and this blows it out the water.

I particularly like the notion of playing a futurisitc racer when i listen.

Lead in second half is done very nicely.

Hello! Excellent work! Very nice atmo! I don't know the original but this one sounds marvellously well balanced! Personally I would do that guitar synth melody different (thinner and more playful, adding modulation) but that is just personal preference. I think u stepping up in sound quality with speed -- very well done bro! :2thumbs:

Hello! Excellent work! Very nice atmo! I don't know the original but this one sounds marvellously well balanced! Personally I would do that guitar synth melody different (thinner and more playful, adding modulation) but that is just personal preference. I think u stepping up in sound quality with speed -- very well done bro! :2thumbs:
Thx man! About the guitar tho. Its a stem so cant change things. Or you must know a way to change a audio file lol :D
Here is the original is your interested:

Thx man! About the guitar tho. Its a stem so cant change things. Or you must know a way to change a audio file lol :D
Here is the original is your interested:

thanks for the original track man ! I wasn't aware the guitar is a stem :eek: and thein this case of course your ability to tweak it is much less than with MIDI. anyway, nice remix! :rasta:

Im not very good at giving production tips, but just wanted to say
Enjoyed this, told a little story, i love hearing guitars in DNB, the end seemed much louder than the rest of the track, not sure if that was on purpose, id of added those elements earlier in the track so give it more depth, then added something on the end, but nice work dude : keep it up man !

Very nice! Followed ya on on soundcloud!
Im not very good at giving production tips, but just wanted to say
Enjoyed this, told a little story, i love hearing guitars in DNB, the end seemed much louder than the rest of the track, not sure if that was on purpose, id of added those elements earlier in the track so give it more depth, then added something on the end, but nice work dude : keep it up man !
wkd tune bro cant fault really
Thx guys!! :D

Back
Top Bottom