Scratch Perverts...

Ch4ndler

There playing in Cheltenham real close to me on 20th March. defiantly wanna witness this, 2 decks, 3 CDJ1000's with 2 DJM909 mixers.

Anyone ever been to a Scratch Perverts gig?

seen them a few times, thet have some skills, they pop a really progressive sets, runnin from hip hop (with some mad skills to boot) right through to plus one smashin the DnB....boss gig, really talented fellas.

just check out there essential mix, I've not seen them but I've only heard good things and that set it sweet

yer I've seen them 3 times i think.. they proper smash it, really sick mixes.. I think if i remember rightly when they play out of london they do crazy mashups of hiphop and popular stuff at the start of their sets and later on they chuck in the dnb

Yup they are the best DJs in the world imo. Know one has really ever come close to their level of creativity and skills.

BOH!

Yup they are the best DJs in the world imo. Know one has really ever come close to their level of creativity and skills.

BOH!

apart from DJ Q Bert and his lot

however, i did see them a few years ago @ a Boardx event in London, Battersy park i think, and they were incredible. well worth seeing if you've never witnessed that shizzle

apart from DJ Q Bert and his lot

however, i did see them a few years ago @ a Boardx event in London, Battersy park i think, and they were incredible. well worth seeing if you've never witnessed that shizzle

I agree with everything in this post, Q-Bert and Shadow really are something special imo. Seen Scratch Perverts Once when they supported Ian Brown in Thetford Forest. Very talented guys, absolutley smashed it!!

Best DJs ever ever ever! Most creative, most skilled and just generally the most badass.
They will be one of the best things you ever see music wise.

I hate to bump up an old thread but does anyone have any suggestions as to something similar to them?

I loved their Essential mix, Watch the Ride, and quite a few of there mixes; I just can't seem to find other similar acts that blend hip hop, dnb, etc. together so well.

Thanks!

Craze doesnt play D&B anymore, he into the fidget house thing more now and does a lot of shows with Klever

The Pervs are pretty much the only multi genre DJ'd out there, well, the only ones who do it well anyway. It's a tough thing to get right but their transitions from each genre is what makes them so unique

Craze doesnt play D&B anymore, he into the fidget house thing more now and does a lot of shows with Klever

The Pervs are pretty much the only multi genre DJ'd out there, well, the only ones who do it well anyway. It's a tough thing to get right but their transitions from each genre is what makes them so unique

Yoda?

Back
Top Bottom