Scratch Live : Wanna know everything!

MadChoonz

I'm Rich Biatch!
Sounds too good to be true.. I have soo many questions I don't know where to start..

Number one, does it reduce quality? I'll ask more as I get responses, just tell me about it. Does it feel like vinyl? Do you need special needles..:gpeace:

i personally think scrating sounds ok in the right quantities i dont really rate dj hype when he's doing it for like a minute but short lil bits of scrating add a new dimension to a mix. but id never try it coz i cant afford to replace my needles every couple of months :gpeace:

Sounds too good to be true.. I have soo many questions I don't know where to start..

Number one, does it reduce quality? I'll ask more as I get responses, just tell me about it. Does it feel like vinyl? Do you need special needles..:gpeace:

have not used LIVE, but it is vinyl nonetheless, so should feel like-vinyl. although, the sound quality may not still be of the same quality.

shouldn't need different needles either. but it is a whole lot cheaper to buy an expensive program, and use your laptop, than really purchace all the vinyl.

good luck with it though:)

Back
Top Bottom