Multi Genre Scrapped - Nightosphere(Yes this is an adventure time referrence)

Best intro I heard in a long time. Adventure time, I watch that shit with my kids. The bass is big. I am also a huge fan of the 2nd drop. It sound wrong and yet right. I also enjoy how wide the whole track is.
Only complaint is that the stabs on the first intro clash a bit with the bass, you might want to take a look at crossing frequencies.
Fun and creative song man.

Best intro I heard in a long time. Adventure time, I watch that shit with my kids. The bass is big. I am also a huge fan of the 2nd drop. It sound wrong and yet right. I also enjoy how wide the whole track is.
Only complaint is that the stabs on the first intro clash a bit with the bass, you might want to take a look at crossing frequencies.
Fun and creative song man.

Thanks man! I appreciate the reply. I always see you in the new talent/track reviews over here so kudos.
Yea I'll take a look at what I did when it came to EQing and I'll cut out more of the Low frequencies when the bass comes in.

My favorite part is the 2nd drop in all honesty. I don't actually like the 1st section all that much lol.

+rep! Great reply IV4 :)

Edit:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IV4 again. Shit. :(

Wow great stuff so unique, the sound design in this is simply phenomenal... a real film score vibe throughout. What's this "Adventure Time" thing you guys are talking about.

Wow great stuff so unique, the sound design in this is simply phenomenal... a real film score vibe throughout. What's this "Adventure Time" thing you guys are talking about.

Thanks dude! I'm glad you liked it :) It took me quite some time. Yea I can see what you mean about the film score! I really went with the flow.

Adventure time is a show about a dog and a human friend :P I saw a few episodes of it awhile back and It inspired some inspiration ;)

Back
Top Bottom