Scrambled Eggs

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Anyone manage to get this this week? I heard the finished version is different to the one everyones been playing on dub, is this true? This should be waiting for me when I get home, am I gonna be disappointed?

I already have since last week but I don't like it. Actually I don't like the latest Size releases in general. Pretty boring tunes if you ask me.

The one they play in the clubs is pretty good, but it's been played out since February, no wonder people get bored of these tracks if you have to listen to it for 8 months before you get the chance to own it.
I still think it's a pretty good tune though, not sure what the one for sale is like but the one they play in the clubs still gets me dancing.

Sorry to disagree but got a copy a little while back... it most definetly is different to the plate version. Check the bassline!!!

Unless of course the promo is different... then i will

:cry:

Yeah I dont deny the b-lines been tweaked, but the way Rich was goin on on Friday night, I thought the tune was gonna be completely different! The whole structures still the same.

Originally posted by Mulla
Yeah I dont deny the b-lines been tweaked, but the way Rich was goin on on Friday night, I thought the tune was gonna be completely different! The whole structures still the same.

Don't worry he's GAY.:gaywhite:

Good tune. Scrambles eggs are also yummy too. Whish is a bonus.

Hmmmmmm.... :lol:

I got up too early, please excuse me... :zest:

Back
Top Bottom