Scottish Blog

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by gusismyname, Feb 16, 2010.

1. gusismyname

gusismyname New Member

I wasn't sure where to put this but, it said general discussion and I think this is generalish.

Over the last couple of months I have started a new music blog for Aberdeen, there wasn't one before. Having looked a little fatther afield I havent spotted any for Edinburugh or Glasgow or Dundee.

So is there anyone out there who lives in any of these cities that is interested in getting involved? There's no money in it just the satisfaction of getting all those mixes and tunes together in one place so that everyone can enjoy them.

Were still in the early stages, but it seems to be going pretty well in the Aberdeen area, people are sending in their mixes and info about nights and stuff, no tunes yet but im sure that will happen.

So what do you need to do? Well i'd like you to either be a dj or producer (or both) who knows a fair few people in you scene, Get people aware of the blog, and post up news, tunes, mixes etc from your city. simples.

If anyones interested please give me a shout at itswaytoocold@googlemail.com

oh and the web address is www.itswaytoocold.co.uk if you fancy checking it out.

GusGus

2. Turtles

Turtles Member

Will keep an eye on this man :thumbsup:

3. gusismyname

gusismyname New Member

sound, yeah its coming along nicely. :)