scott pilgram vs the world

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
I thought this film looked awesome.. Directed by the same guy that did shaun of the dead and hot fuzz.. That cant be bad for a start. Watch where the wild things are last night and the toilet flushed when i put it on - complete shit..

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Just seen it and I enjoyed. Loads of video game references. They even turned the Universal title card into an 8bit homage

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
I'm tempted to ignore your in depth review, because apparently meteor storms are "fake & gay" :)
you saying their real likes? :p

but to tell you the truth worse film i have seen in so long. should of wet straight to dvd haha thats how bad i think it is.
so anyway after me and my mates walked out and a guy who even worked at the cinima saying "shit aint it" and me shouting "well you could of told us that before we went in!"
we went to the pubs. in St Andrews the pubs are SHIT!. not joke. to many american golfing tourists so its like £3.50 a pint.. all in all i had a shitty weekend

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
cant be arsed , i just cant stand that actor anymore :D

Now i do agree with that.. Hes in every film ever made playing the same querky, misunderstood youth.. I mean he must be like 47yrs old now. We may have to cut him in half to carbon date him.

I hate the girl who played juno worse tho. I really wanna punch her!