Scientology

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Kenneth4Eva, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

im sorry if i insult anyone.... but fucking helll if you are reafy to believe in this shit i hope you meet XENU!

im sorry i have a strongg thing with religion but this takes the cake who the fuck are these people. evil cult cult fucking CULT.

if you want to help me defeat Scientologythen just e-mail me your account number and sort code and we will be on out way

Xenu was a great guy. fuck you Scientology

---------- Post added at 02:29 ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 ----------

i am an xenuist

lol

---------- Post added at 02:30 ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 ----------

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

4. Ozmatic

Ozmatic Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee

Hubbard wrote that Xenu was the ruler of a Galactic Confederacy 75 million years ago, which consisted of 26 stars and 76 planets including Earth, which was then known as "Teegeeack".[5][8][23] The planets were overpopulated, with an average population of 178 billion.[1][4][6] The Galactic Confederacy's civilization was comparable to our own, with aliens "walking around in clothes which looked very remarkably like the clothes they wear this very minute" and using cars, trains and boats looking exactly the same as those "circa 1950, 1960" on Earth.[24]

Xenu was about to be deposed from power, so he devised a plot to eliminate the excess population from his dominions. With the assistance of psychiatrists, he summoned billions[4][5] of his citizens together under the pretense of income tax inspections, then paralyzed them and froze them in a mixture of alcohol and glycol to capture their souls. The kidnapped populace was loaded into spacecraft for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth).[5] The appearance of these spacecraft would later be subconsciously expressed in the design of the Douglas DC-8, the only difference being: "the DC8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't".[21] When they had reached Teegeeack/Earth, the paralyzed citizens were unloaded around the bases of volcanoes across the planet.[5][8] Hydrogen bombs were then lowered into the volcanoes and detonated simultaneously.[8] Only a few aliens' physical bodies survived. Hubbard described the scene in his film script, Revolt in the Stars:

Simultaneously, the planted charges erupted. Atomic blasts ballooned from the craters of Loa, Vesuvius, Shasta, Washington, Fujiyama, Etna, and many, many others. Arching higher and higher, up and outwards, towering clouds mushroomed, shot through with flashes of flame, waste and fission. Great winds raced tumultuously across the face of Earth, spreading tales of destruction...

— L. Ron Hubbard, Revolt in the Stars[7]

The now-disembodied victims' souls, which Hubbard called thetans, were blown into the air by the blast. They were captured by Xenu's forces using an "electronic ribbon" ("which also was a type of standing wave") and sucked into "vacuum zones" around the world. The hundreds of billions[5][25] of captured thetans were taken to a type of cinema, where they were forced to watch a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for thirty-six days. This implanted what Hubbard termed "various misleading data"' (collectively termed the R6 implant) into the memories of the hapless thetans, "which has to do with God, the Devil, space opera, et cetera". This included all world religions, with Hubbard specifically attributing Roman Catholicism and the image of the Crucifixion to the influence of Xenu. The two "implant stations" cited by Hubbard were said to have been located on Hawaii and Las Palmas in the Canary Islands.[26]

In addition to implanting new beliefs in the thetans, the images deprived them of their sense of personal identity. When the thetans left the projection areas, they started to cluster together in groups of a few thousand, having lost the ability to differentiate between each other. Each cluster of thetans gathered into one of the few remaining bodies that survived the explosion. These became what are known as body thetans, which are said to be still clinging to and adversely affecting everyone except those Scientologists who have performed the necessary steps to remove them.[8]

A government faction known as the Loyal Officers finally overthrew Xenu and his renegades, and locked him away in "an electronic mountain trap" from which he still has not escaped.[14][23][27] Although the location of Xenu is sometimes said to be the Pyrenees on Earth, this is actually the location Hubbard gave elsewhere for an ancient "Martian report station".[28][29] Teegeeack/Earth was subsequently abandoned by the Galactic Confederacy and remains a pariah "prison planet" to this day, although it has suffered repeatedly from incursions by alien "Invader Forces" since that time.[5][30][31]

In 1988, the cost of learning these secrets from the Church of Scientology was £3,830, or US$6,500.[10][32] This is in addition to the cost of the prior courses which are necessary to be eligible for OT III, which is often well over US$100,000 (roughly £60,000).[14] Belief in Xenu and body thetans is a requirement for a Scientologist to progress further along the Bridge to Total Freedom.[33] Those who do not experience the benefits of the OT III course are expected to take it (and pay for it) again.[27]

---------- Post added at 02:38 ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 ----------

Did logikz write this?

5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

its real! i swear to xenu

6. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

U watched the south park span on the Mormon's so funny but yet so true.

7. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

This

b2b

This

:clown:

8. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

9. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

expect to be sued within the next week or so :teeth:

10. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

so yeah what they believe in is hilarious, but what makes them dangerous? Do they go around ramming hoovers down peoples throats to suck out alien souls?

11. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

no, but they will sue anyone who speaks out publicly against them. Fucking arseholes the lot of them

12. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

yeah, they are the most litigious organisation in the world....

13. DamageCase7

DamageCase7 Better off dead.

Lol, religion.

14. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i got a phone call from my local scintology church...

not really but i wouldnt be surprised

any minute now tom cruise is gonna crash thru my window with a "you just been served" court letter

15. Kobi

Kobi Member

Fair enough turning to religion for some hope/something to believe in and help you through life but who the fuck falls for this kind of bullshit?

16. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

thats the most extraordinary thing about scientology, other than the horror stories about systematic ritual torture and whatnot, who falls for a thing like this? granted pink spaghetti monster and so forth but its not even a good book, hubbards books are not well written at all. tom cruise is a fan poor scripts apparently

17. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

LAWD XENU IZ FOCKIN W1N M7 111

[​IMG]

18. bongo90

bongo90 Member

all the time theres a stand in the city centre which tries to get people into taking personality tests but really they are trying to get people to join, fucking annoys me. they get people to fall for it by showing an interest in their problems and offering to help. they then get people to feel better about themselves by manipulating them and also isolate them from society so its like living in a fucking bubble. but fair play they get a shit load of money through it.

19. Kobi

Kobi Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGv-nH9kwLQ

20. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

john sweeney is a fucking legend