School stories...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Jul 22, 2009.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

One of my fave ways to pass time at work is sharing tales of mischief me / mates got up to at school, sure you've all got loads.

A personal fave of mine is:

Me and mate used to go into mobiles (temporary classroom blocks) at lunch time, first of all close all windows, then line up 4 tables so they went end to end from far wall to just behind door. Then we'd position another table just behind door, loop a tie around one of the legs (holding both ends in your hand), close the door (which opened inwards) with the tie underneath and use tie to pull the last table into place. Then unloop your tie and leg it.

Result is door is jammed sceurely closed and cannot be opened cos of the 5 tables neatly lined up behind it.:twisted:

Only way in is for the caretaker to come and completely remove door surround, hinges / door.

Did this loads of times and never got caught.

Still cracks me up thinking about it.:D

2. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Science lesson (it's always science) in year 7 we learnt about magnesium and how you put it in a bunsen flame it will burn white and it can blind you etc.

You were only supposed to use a small part of magnesium ribbon but I slyed loads of it whilst the teacher was helping some idiot turn their bunsen on. I cut it into tiny pieces and threw it in the flame of some stuck up hypocondriac bitch who I'd developed a distaste for. We all laughed whilst she creened "I'm Blliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind" even though she obviously wasn't.

I found this funny until I got removed from the lesson and then sent home, after which I funnieras I had the last laugh playing N64.

3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

You simply can't beat the 3 classics:

Drawing Pin on Chair.

Whipping Chair out from underneath someone, just before they sit down.

Crouching down behind someone & your mate pushing them backwards over you.

Many a fight/life long grudge/detention/suspension have arisen from these circumstances.

I feel sorry for kids today, they can't do these sort of things through fear of getting shanked for it.

4. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

Yea we used to a similar thing in our tempory cabins, although it was a lot less elaborate, essentially we enjoyed slamming the radiator with tables and chairs, not sure why?

And yes the plumber was called out numerous times to fix the thing due to it suffering from a serious case of "smashed"

Pretty stupid, but funny when your 12......

5. Moskit

Magnesium ribbon in the very bottom of a Spliff at bottom of the School field, evryone in on it apart from the proposed victim, evryone knew when to pass it, victim ends up with no eyebrows & has to explain to teachers, semi-stoned, why this is the case.

6. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

One of my funniest was locking on old history teacher in the room she used to go to 'find books' find books means drink lots of spirits, we locked her in there and thrw stuff at the door for quite some time before we let her out crying.. arent kids nasty

7. D BREAKNECK

2 more.

This boy Hilly came in with a massive sports bag, literally as big as he was, someone goes "I bet you can fit inside that", so foolishly he tries, and fits snugly. Bag gets zipped up and next 20 mins is spent chucking bag the room with him inside.

You think he learn, but another time everyone was seeing if they could fit into these small cupboards in a Maths room. Hilly tries and someone swiftly jams a chair leg into the handles locking him in, with lesson due to start any minute.

Kept him in there halfway thru lesson, once teacher nipped out for something cupboard was open freeing the captive, and leaving him to scurry back to his place and then have to pretend he had been in lesson all the time.

8. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

ahh skool! <-from my spelling u can tell i didn't learn f all!

fire extingushier fights were the norm for lunch time entertainment.

dead arm fights

peanutting someone tie

the bags!! great game, during lunch peeps would leave their bags on the floor and we'd push people into them. its pretty hard to keep ur balance when ur stumpling around on a pile of breifcases!

we had a tennis court playground and a group would stand at each end with a tennis ball and throw it as hard as possible at head hight, hoping to hit some poor unsuspecting victim who was playing footie!! good times! we were evil lil fucks back then!

9. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

holy moses i could go on for days with school stories. Stole some screw drivers from the tech block once, and went round the school taking covers off all the light switches and wiring them so they couldnt be turned off. got caught and had to pay an electrician to sort them out (i woulda done it for free) and a weeks isolation aswell as some suspension.

Another classic was writing bomb on bus on some a4 and leaving it stuck to the coach window on a trip to warwick castle. some mug-punter called the filth and they had bomb disposal down, the lot. it resulted in a stern telling off and more isolation.

Also on a school trip to france, waiting at the ferry terminal to board the ferry, mooned another school bus, one of those bastard children told thier teacher, he came onto our bus and told our teacher, and i had to go to thier bus, and apologise to all these kids id never met for exposing myself. I think that resulted in 2 weeks isolation, but my parents never found out as i recon the headmaster was to embarrassed to say to them. he asked if id told them and i gave it the old "yes, they were disappointed more than angry"

oh i used to be right little turd. terrorising teachers was always a favourite past time. we got through several english teachers and german teachers. they got chewed up and spat out. ill share some more stories later

10. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

We also used to drink a lot of vodka in school, we would sometimes meet before school for an hour or 2 and see in general who could drink and smoke the most and get away with it..

In general I hated school though

11. D BREAKNECK

2 more:

Registers. My mate was register monitor and fetched register from admin block in morning and after lunch. We started swapping the numbers round on the fronts of registers, so that wrong register would go to wrong class. Started doing it with 2, then more. V.funny & disruptive cos the teacher knows which class' register they've got but has no idea where their one is. Did this loads of times, again never got caught.

Bags. @ our school we had to leave our bags on racks outside classrooms. We'd wander round looking for 2 the same in different blocks. Then switch em, knowing victims wouldn't find out till they got to next lesson. This was just random chaos / meaness, never targetted at anyone in particular.

12. Moskit

This.

My School was a joke, we would take speed, acid, blaze lungs allday, drink, the works...

Teachers didn't give a fuck.

I went through a 6 month period of walking around with a can of Butane up my sleeve, hitting it in class n allover the shop.

I must of killed so many brain cells, when I was actually supposed to be developing them.

13. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

remember those kids that used to spend their lunch times in the computer rooms at school? i was in a relatively high teaching group at school so we had a few of these. in a lesson just before lunch we managed to tie ones laces together, he made it out the main school building, then broke into a sprint to get the best computer, got a few paces, went for the full stride and went down like a sack of shit. perfect.

some of you may think this constitutes bullying, but its character building.

14. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Locking people in lockers was a good way to pass the time.

15. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

I did this to a new girl in my class when I was in the 3rd year Juniors at Primary School. I got sent to the headteacher's office and they rang my parents. I got grounded for a month for doing that.

We used to play "Raps" with a deck of cards in school. You'd pick a card from the pack and your opponent would pick a crad from the pack. Whoever had the highest card won. The loser had to pick another card from the pack and you got raps on the knuckles with the deck from the winner. How many raps you got depended on the card you picked. Black was hard raps and red was soft raps. Ace was 1, 2 was 2 etc, Jack was 12, Queen was 15 and King was 20. I've still got scars on my knuckles from that.

Terrorising fat kids to do the "Truffle Shuffle" was winner too.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  16. D BREAKNECK

Once in Chemsistry we were doing very crap computer simulations of how to contain oil slicks. This was old skool BBC B's, my mate (different one from normal partner in pranks) was a computer geek and at end of lesson 'hacked' the program (tho it was only Basic) and we wrote a new title screen which said "This has been hacked by the Lowton Cracking Crew, press any key to launch virus" and saved it back over original program.

Got done for this one, cos we ended up doing same simulation next lesson and the girls who ended up with that disk started panicking.

Teacher wasn't impressed, but my mate restored it back to original in 5 minutes, and that was the end of it...

17. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

do you know the twins rish and raj? we used to put one of them in the lockers in the harlequin (big shopping centre in watford) wait til someone is using the lockers, the other twin would get in a locker on the otherside in plainview of joe public, and his twin would pop out the other end, really messed some peoples head pieces about.

18. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Got suspended for setting up a gambling ring which was (only slightly) corrupt
    Got in a fight for being too black
    got in a fight for being too white
    Nearly got suspended for selling sweets
    Made 3 teachers cry much to the chargrin of my parents who are both teachers
    Broke a lift and a jacuzzi in italy
    nearly got suspended for buying a knife and a military lazer in germany
    Was sick in various places over pompeii
    Ruined a room in turkey to the extent that the room service refused to clean it and had a meeting with the headmaster when we got back
    nearly got busted by the turkish feds trying to buy resin on the turkey trip
    Tried to hit on a married teacher on the french trip
    broke my little finger in a snowball fight

the list goes on...

19. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

when it snowed i used to get to tutor first and put small snowballs on the lasses chairs so when they sat down it made it look like theyd pissed their selves, lol

20. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

i repeatedly bullied my form tutor , one time springs to mind when i stole the fat whores cake tin violently whipped her with a bamboo cain infront of the class and locked her in the cupboard. for 2 years i rained terror on tring school then for a 7 months i destroyed the wavell in north camp, then queens rd secure unit had a dose then i quit my evil teen age ways and found pot!

dont think anyone can beat gettin excluded from 3 different schools in 3 years , what a cunt !
    any regrets -- no ive got drum and bass and college !