schizophrenia-New Tune

Terminal Cancer - New tune

Its actually a very nice tune, I just dont like the title or the name of your myspace account. I know someone with schizophrenia.

Nag over.

Could do with a bit more action in the higher treble clefs (a nice higher pitched tune over the bass would be great)

Very nice. Very nice. Loved the bass. Would have liked, at some point (one of the drops?) for the ambience/reverb/fx to drop out completely and have just the raw drums and bass pounding through the speakers. It was almost like they softened the power of the bass........whatever. Just my opinion.
GOOD.

yo, havent been on dnb fourm in a while,
seeing as most of the tunes ppl post suck.
i thort id go thru and check some new production out, see wat people are doing.

i lyk your sound, bit teky, and neuro funky.
im more of a jump up man.

just woundered if you compress your kick and snares seperatly? i think they need to be more punchy,
i use T Rax, its a good programme.

to be fair, u have nice breaks, i think all u need to do is suck the most out of your breaks by focusing on just one or two things.

quite a nice mix down, genneral good tune,
im looking at sidchaining my comressor with my kick,
so when the kick hits the compressor dose its thing to the whole tune, i know its a good way to get more movement from your tracks. i think that would help you to polish your sound off aswell,

i could be talking out of my arse as i realise that i only had a compressed mp3 sample. wich as u kno dosent to dnb justice.
if u want ill let you know when i find out how.

also, wat are u using atm?

Safe, LowFoe.

my email is chris_p_h@hotmail.com

as i said i dont use this fourm much.

I really like this, i also agree that it should concentrate on the raw drums and bass to fatten the sounds of both more, generally making it heavier

hi sorry been a bit busy with every day life stuff
I normal compress the kick and the snare at the same time
then use pitch to control the feel of the snare also use delay and reverb to make it sound raw

ive uploaded a free Mp3 of a tune i started a while ago
but never got round to cleaning it up but it sounds ok.

my aim is skitzo1uk im allways lookin to coll with other people
im using reason 4 rewired into sx2 hope this helps

oh here is the free tune

http://soundcloud.com/kubbe-recordings

Last edited:
not bad mate liked the neuro bass couldnt tell on the player but u had sub n high didnt really hear any mids, all sounded a bit quite too could be shitespace tho, like the idea in the tune tho big up! plus ur profile pic gave me a lil giggle!

not bad mate liked the neuro bass couldnt tell on the player but u had sub n high didnt really hear any mids, all sounded a bit quite too could be shitespace tho, like the idea in the tune tho big up! plus ur profile pic gave me a lil giggle!

cheers mate been working on it just arranging a few more parts and the orginal will be up on my player monday

Back
Top Bottom