DnB Schizo - Don't slow down ( first track after two months )

mAEx

Hey guys,

Sorry for my english I'm from germany :D
I make dnb since January and I just finished my first tune today
I made it with a demoversion of Cubase

You can find it here:
http://soundcloud.com/vaex/schizo-dont-slow-down

I hope you like it
If you want you can give me a feedback:

- do you like the track?
- what could I have done better?

Greets

Last edited:
Hey man.. Right don't take this the wrong way, but it's pretty bad overall, but that's because your a noob to it all.. The level of that synth that comes in half way is well too loud, the drums are pretty muddy sounding and some of the vocals are not in time.. But saying that, even though it's not executed very well, its a very good start..

My advice, read up and view lots of vids on youtube about EQ, compression etc and try and make as many songs as you can.. The thing with production is knowledge, which you will only get by constantly learning and making songs.. Keep at it mate, you will get there in time, and i hope i wasn't too harsh.. :thumbsup:

Hey man.. Right don't take this the wrong way, but it's pretty bad overall, but that's because your a noob to it all.. The level of that synth that comes in half way is well too loud, the drums are pretty muddy sounding and some of the vocals are not in time.. But saying that, even though it's not executed very well, its a very good start..

My advice, read up and view lots of vids on youtube about EQ, compression etc and try and make as many songs as you can.. The thing with production is knowledge, which you will only get by constantly learning and making songs.. Keep at it mate, you will get there in time, and i hope i wasn't too harsh.. :thumbsup:

Hey,
I know the sounds aren't the best but I haven't enough knowledge to make it sound like a nice dnb sound
I used samples for the drum-loop, because the cubase demosounds are absolutely crappy :D
I also noticed the vocals isn't in time and the piano is to loud, I think I published it to early...
But thank you man, I will try to make it better next time, and dont worry it is good for me also hearing bad critic not only good ;)
Cheers

yeah i agree with the above poster, the beat is a little fubar, but the synth was really nice. the quality differential between the 2 are unreal. the 2nd synth was way to overpowering for the rest of the track. the thing is, sort out the beat, mix everything down to the hilt, and i think you'd have a fairly decent track. you haven't the knowledge yet but you have the soul for it and the imagination! and remember that practice always makes perfect. I also agree to just use every tutorial you can find on youtube. the synths really do have a nice feel to them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom