Schematic - Free me (BLUS017)

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
BLU SAPHIR 17 -- SCHEMATIC, FOX:ROX & JAY ROME

Toronto-based artist, SCHEMATIC has been seen creating whirlwinds of esoteric soul-connecting energy on the likes of LIQUID BRILLIANTS, FUNK STAR, STRIDE, TECHMATIQ and DISTINCTIVE BEATS with his deeply resonant, melodic drum & bass. FREE ME is a masterpiece of spine-chilling, dancefloor moving perfection, a must-have for any deep drum & bass enthusiast.

The remix adds a second dose of euphoric bliss, as label head, JAY ROME and AUDIO DANGER producer, FOX:ROX reprogram and execute a message of freedom to the worldwide massive.

A: FREE ME
B: FREE ME (FOX:ROX & JAY ROME REMIX)

RELEASE DATE: 15th June 2012

FREE ME:

Like the introduction to something brilliant to come (of course!), snappy drums and gentle chords create the aura before the vocal slides radiantly into the mix. It isn't long before the drop hits -- a full aural symphony of pads and strings assault the bassbins, sending waves of ecstasy over the listener. Hihats and other percussive instruments add to the fullness, while the symphony is created once more. More opulent then the previous drop, this tune would make for a perfect set opener or night closer. Superb talent from Schematic!

FREE ME REMIX:

Fox:Rox and Jay Rome start their remix a bit more fiercely than the original with pulsating pads and heavily-accented, bass-driven drums before an early switch-up takes us into profound pianos and the eccentric vocal. A rolling, filtered crescendo preempts the drop, while progressive basslines move the dance. Emotionally charged piano melodies find themselves stacked upon heavenly strings and bass as the break comes through. Strings and more keys stay prevalent and hands fly towards the sky before the second drop comes. Wicked release!

SUPPORT BY: Camo & Krooked, Fabio and many more

www.blusaphir.com

Fackin fat release! o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom