@ Scatcat

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
YEAH BABY! - This is my favourite song ever - it's got it all, sick jazz, sick lyrics, sick animation and some casual racism, plus listen to what the female cat sings, bet u didn't remember that from when u were younger haha!

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

finally someone who understands - it don't mean shit

Last edited by a moderator:

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Totally needs to be your custom avatar when you get there. You always notice the most fucked up things when you see bits from those movies when your older. Ever notice that in Peter Pan, Tinker Bell is trying to kill Wendy the whole movie?
yeah man heres a couple i just found:

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Shitcat was the first comment u directed towards me when i joined - i am starting to think this will be a recurring theme, shame the admins are such namechange-nazis :teeth:

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

Also I'm nicking that picture for general forum use (among other things)

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Jeezus how much weed do u have to smoke to get your eyes to look like that?

I was watching a special last week on diamonds and Seirra Leoane. Rebels in africa have a knack for running around chopping peoples hands off. Supposedly to keep them from voting but really I'm sure it's just becuase thy're evil fucks.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Jeezus how much weed do u have to smoke to get your eyes to look like that?

I was watching a special last week on diamonds and Seirra Leoane. Rebels in africa have a knack for running around chopping peoples hands off. Supposedly to keep them from voting but really I'm sure it's just becuase thy're evil fucks.
was that called blood diamond by any chance?