Scary shit i see last night could concern breakneck goers

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jimmij01, May 1, 2004.

1. jimmij01

jimmij01 Member

last night after breakneck we was walking on a mini mission through palmerston road alone punching himself The geezer was proper fucked i know there were some trippy pills in there coz they fucked my mate right up anyway the bloke walked up to the window of a little shop on the corner kicked the window whiched cracked then just dived straight through the window he was cut to shreds had to tie my jumper round his wrist coz it he had done an arterie blood was spraying everywhere luckily there was an ambulance by pizza hut so he was seen to quick as fuck anyway i kept trying to ask his name All he kept saying was gary at university the geezer just kept laughing he was definetly on E or Trips
    All i was wondering was that he might have been in breakneck with someone from here got split up from you and went and done that NUTTER Like i say if he sounds familiar he went to QA and they were definetly keeping him in for a while

And i will also like to see him again coz he fucked up my new jumper and my nike shox ;) ;)
    Only joking. Just wondering if anybody was missing a mate and how he is now crazy shit man scared the life outta me and my mates and the bird that saw it she was shocked walked her home

2. jimmij01

jimmij01 Member

MODS please move thread waffle if its in the wrong forum wanted to get it noticed incase anyone does know him

cheers

3. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Serious shit.

Good job you were there, sounds like you saved a life last night mate. I wouldn't have had a clue what to do.

8O

Anyone knows owt about this or who the bloke is, lets hope he get well soon.

Makes you think.

(yn)

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Big up Jimmi, moved the thread (y)