Scary, creepy and uncanny DnB?

if you're looking for scary, and especially creepy and uncanny dnb I'd opt for something less in-your-face than the tunes in your OP

start with this

Ed rush & Nico - Comatone
the flipside is MUCH better suited to the thread description IMO, but yeah, can't go wrong there.

Autism in pure audio form but Ed help me understand. Shit was made on a cellphone with nothing but YouTube samples yrah breh?

The hard part is finding purpose outside of women. For the longest time I've fantasized about sex out of sheer boredom. Maybe exercise will help, along with pursuing a host of new hobbies. I just know I gotta do something.

Thanks for reading this long post. If you're in a similar position let me know how you're maintaining.

Autism in pure audio form but Ed help me understand. Shit was made on a cellphone with nothing but YouTube samples yrah breh?

No I get samples from places other than da tube, ektoplazm mainly, that's where the best of progus is! and the audio sample is from 'mandible wreath' making fun of hitler or something?

The hard part is finding purpose outside of women. For the longest time I've fantasized about sex out of sheer boredom. Maybe exercise will help, along with pursuing a host of new hobbies. I just know I gotta do something.

Prostitutes are the most fun, they even piss outside!

Something from this album

Nice haunting atmospheres, think they sampled something from Aphex Twin in this

If you can even count this as drum and bass.. Ena's made some really eerie soundscapes nevertheless

Something from Kemal maybe? I'm thinking you're chiefly looking for early 2000s techstep tunes

Basically this entire album

Been on a Twin Peaks tip lately and this guy's tunes bring back memories of the nightmare scenes lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This album is a masterpiece.

A lot of stuff on CX is pretty unsettling, especially Reza's output. Cannibalism is probably one of the darkest and most aptly titled tunes i've heard

If only he actually released these lol, heard 'Phantom' some time ago in Ena's old Abstractions mix

Would also just like to mention that if you google 'Reza - Cannibalism' you receive links to a TV host eating human brains :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom