Scan - Tech DnB Mix Mar 2011

DJ scan

New Mix on vinyl by myself.. Mostly DnB, but couple of dubstep & breaks tacks in there.. Some pretty BIG tunes too!..

Go on, give a little feedback :)

http://soundcloud.com/dj-scan/scan-dnb-dubstep-breakz-mix

1. Two Fingers Ft Sway - That Girl (Spor Remix)
2. Nosia - Stigma
3. Shockone - Adachigahara's Theme
4. Aeph - Bad Wolf
5. Misha - Deserets of Time
>> The Upbeats - 1968
6. Unknown Error - Sucker Punch
7. Future Signal & Zero Method - Defrag
8. Noisia & Foreign Beggars - Contact (DnB Remix)
9. Audio - Collision
10. Prolix - Causation
11. Loki - Splash Damage
12. Black Sun Empire - Driving Insane (Counterstrike Remix)
13. Black Sun Empire - Taurine
14. Hedj - Game Over
15. Kubrak - Fast Forward
16. Spor, Ewun & Evol Intent - Levitate
>> Aeph - Scumbag
17. Dub Elements - Tight Frequency
18. Monster X - Get Up to Kill

Last edited:
stigma mix is some serious high energy business. nicely done, and i love that girl tune!
switched to 33 for the next mix, pretty clever! worked out ok aswel!
bad wolf was cool, didn't notice the mix as i dont know the tunes, but it must have been clean or i would have picked up on it.
simple switch of tunes, i would have been tempted to do it earlier, like before bad wolfs second drop so it didn't play on for as long.
tease was good.
defrag was nice 2
contact was gully
jibba jabber was nice too. a bit much going on tho.
causation was good
splash damage was absoutley wickard
driving insane good
taurine dropped a bit harsh, settled down a bit during the mix tho.
i then got a bit lost to be honest.

last mix with get up to kill was wicked.

you got a right gully style about ur tune selection man. maybe a bit too gully for me but hey, im old.
i thought the actual mixes were all pretty damn good. its hard to blend tunes with so much going on it then but u pulled it off quite nicley.
im not familar with a lot of the tunes so it was hard to distinguish what was what at points so i just went with it and rocked out at me desk!

Wicked, Safe Teddy!. Yeah, theres a few bits in there that are a bit differnet.. you prob wouldnt want it from a proper CD mix, But hoping trying different things will make a bit more of an enjoyable mix live or just on an i pod or whatever. Glad you pretty much enjoyed it!

One question thou, did you mean the contact - jibba jabba or jibba jabba - causation mix had a bit too much goin on?

P.s, you cant be that old mate, i didnt even know what gully ment till i read your post ;)

Safe

Enjoyed the last one mate, will try and give it a listen sometime this week!

was ont his lastnight, very interesting mix, really like a mix with a bit a blend, use of dubstep worked really well and that first bit with Sigma i thought was well smart.. its all about the bit in the middle though, brutal as fuck just how i like it, was about 1am wen i was listening, well got me hyped up just before i was hitting the sack too lol, but anyways! the mixes with contact were ill! if you have any DnB mixes like that then defo send um my way mate ;)

Listening to your mixes makes me feel this awesome.

old-fidel-castro-not-dead.jpg

Seriously though, nice work. Got quite a few heads bobbing after the anti-nazi rally!

There's a little bunch of us trying to inject a little fresh air into the autonomous community here, once I get my turntables back I'm running right down to the squat to get those dirty punks skanking and raving like mad cunts!!

Back
Top Bottom