Scam - Blitz

Is it just me or am I downloading a lot of 2079-e stuff lately (I just got this one plus Logikz & DBS' "2079-e")?

Anyway, this one is certainly up to standard. The snare could have been a bit more interesting, but the subbass is a quirky little thing which I like a lot.

The keep or sleep scale:

---*------------------------
KEEP----------------SLEEP

Keep!!

Lord help me if you all produce more tunes with low basses; my speakers can't quite catch 'em.

Chuck :drums:

hehehe yeah man stop low subs :)
!!
now,, for real i blow my headphones making a hardass remix of my choon tekkers ( not finished yet ) ..
damm fucking SONY!!
gonna cost me 30 euros again , or i might consider buying quality.. hmmm..

Originally posted by DBS[2079-e]
for real i blow my headphones making a hardass remix of my choon tekkers ( not finished yet ) ..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Tekkers" is also quality. I don't mean to suck up, but I'm visiting that site a lot.

I'd start low subs in my own work if I knew how to get 'em, but nowadays I'm just compressing and boosting what I've got and hoping it doesn't kill speakers...

Chuck :drums:

Maybe richer sounds will do mailorder?
have a search for them, you can get a decent pair of mission speakers for about 50 quid and an amp for not much more than that.

Not sure how much postage will be but i'm sure that even with overseas shipping it'll be the cheapest you can find

Scam. Blitz is is wicked mate. I like the beats although there not as heavy as i was expecting. The kicks quite flat. Snare works well tho. Well when i say flat i mean when you got the bass riding so strongly alongside that kick it gets a lil lost. Still the overall impact is good. At the 3min mark it sounds a lil stronger.

Like that bass notation. Sounds dark but not evil if ya get me.. nice. Good flow to it. Gets the head bouncin like every decent track does. Likin the synth work, stabs, whatever. they fit well with the track.

Overall. I know i've griped a lot about your recent tunes (and i'm in no position to do that) but just for a change i wont on this one hehehe. I like it. Its a good solid tune.

I'd start low subs in my own work if I knew how to get 'em,

yo Charlie
low subs are important !

i started using them in my choons and they realy give that warm sound to your choons.

making a low sub is also easy
, if you have something of an fm synth you just put 1oscilator on sinus with 50hz , and bamm you have a low sub :),
the fm synth in soundforge for example is sooooo easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom