Scales and chords

Tone1304

I had a quick search for all the different chords for F minor, I really like this scale because F is the sweet spot for sub bass, it would be great if someone could right all the notes in the chords for this scale or put a link to a website
Cheers

F, G, A♭, B♭, C, D♭, and E♭

a simple google search will help you with this mate.

i think there is a difference with the f minor because it's a flat major.

Same, I just want to learn the whole f minor scale so that when I play a note I have loads if chords that I know will work well

A guy on reddit said this which helped me a bunch: all minor scales have the same amount of semitones in between notes.

For minor it's 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2. So you pick your root note (F), and go up by those amounts of semitones and all those notes are in F Minor. F, go up by 2 (G), go up by 1 (G#), go up by 2 (A#), etc until the very last jump of 2 semitones brings you back from D# to F.

For major it's 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1.

Tada, now you know all minor and major scales.

^^ I actually forgot about that, I do music theory at college, and the 2 is called a tone and 1 is a semitone
They're teaching you well. The 3 is called a minor third, the 4 a major third, the 5 a major tom, the 6 a minor maelstrom, the 7 a liquid heaven...

there are a lot of PDF's online for music theory, download some and get reading!

Back
Top Bottom