Saying Goodbye to my cdjs mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Well i've decided i need some new cdjs, as mine decide to skip relatively constantly now, twice i was about to bring a tune in and it would skip. so anyway this is the last mix i'll do for a while before i can get some shiney new ones. i screwed up a little once or twice and definitely not my finest work ever by a stretch but meh

listen/abuse/laugh away

dRamatic & dbAudio - Rolling Times
>>Capone - Friday
Aphrodite - Tower Bass
Culture Shock - Kronix
Bcee + SPY - Is Anybody Out There?
Spectrasoul - Guardian
Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Flex
Villem - Splinter In Your Mind
Jubei + Vicious Circle - Cloak and Dagger
Cern - What Remains?
Amit - Doomed Youth
Optiv + BTK - Inception
Phobia - Singularity
Nphonix + Enei - Quicksilver
Optical - Slip Thru
Basher ft. Verdict & Amber Melody - Plastic Faces
Mad Rabbit (Foreign Concept) - Cafe 420
Amoss - Transversion
Bcee - SwitchFoot
Dave Owen - Feeling Kinda Blue
>>Andy C - Quest

Last edited:
Well i've decided i need some new cdjs, as mine decide to skip relatively constantly now, twice i was about to bring a tune in and it would skip. so anyway this is the last mix i'll do for a while before i can get some shiney new ones. i screwed up a little once or twice and definitely not my finest work ever by a stretch but meh

listen/abuse/laugh away

>>Capone - Friday
Aphrodite - Tower Bass
Culture Shock - Kronix
Spectrasoul - Guardian
Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Flex
Cern - What Remains?
Amit - Doomed Youth
Optiv + BTK - Inception
Phobia - Singularity
Optical - Slip Thru
Amoss - Transversion
Bcee - SwitchFoot
>>Andy C - Quest

may be the disks your burning your tunes on ...

Best mix yet from you man, pure dark vibes! Few slips but overall the beatmatching and eqing was excellent. Wasn't too keen on the intro, but it was well done so props.

Favourite section was definately:

Aphrodite - Tower Bass
Culture Shock - Kronix
Spectrasoul - Guardian
Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Flex
Cern - What Remains?

Some deep tunes in there that I never knew about like that Villem tune, bass is funky! Very impressive mix as usual mate, its a shame about your current decks but good luck on the new ones, keep us posted on what you get/thinking of getting (y)

tl looks v. v good. been rinsing quite a few of these tunes recently so big up for the boss selection!

will feedback properly when im sitting back, tea in hand. :D

may be the disks your burning your tunes on ...

it ain't man don't worry, my decks skip fairly regularly, but when i play out or whatever on 1000s or 800s i have no issues whatsoever..

cheers for checking people, i realised how shoddy some of the eqing and beatmatching was this morning when i listened again but what can ya do..too late now haha
big up yourselves :)

really tasty little mix man, gotta admitt think i new about 4 tunes lol, but its great! my knowledge of dnb is defo lacking these days
but its mixes like these are a pleasure to listen to, still rolling, great selection, nothing too heavy just right.
someone wrote 'big tune' on ya soundcloud, what is that tune, or tunes? cause i really liked that bit

really tasty little mix man, gotta admitt think i new about 4 tunes lol, but its great! my knowledge of dnb is defo lacking these days
but its mixes like these are a pleasure to listen to, still rolling, great selection, nothing too heavy just right.
someone wrote 'big tune' on ya soundcloud, what is that tune, or tunes? cause i really liked that bit

haha, always good when people don't know the stuff i play imo - makes it different to other peoples! cheers for checking.
that tunes mad rabbit - cafe 420, such a chilled little roller!

Giving this a spin as I type. So far I'm about half way through and I'm loving it mate

cheers man :) didn't realise you'd done a new mix, definitely to get myself on it (y)

>>Capone - Friday
Aphrodite - Tower Bass
Culture Shock - Kronix
Spectrasoul - Guardian
Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Flex
Cern - What Remains?
Amit - Doomed Youth
Optiv + BTK - Inception
Phobia - Singularity
Optical - Slip Thru
Amoss - Transversion
Bcee - SwitchFoot
>>Andy C - Quest
nom! thanks man, will peep this!

RIP Jwood's CDJs.

Also, I see the marvelous, splendiferous Dave Owen tune as an outro, so I'm obligated to listen to this even if I wasn't already all about basically every other tune on here.

Looks big, bruv, I'll give feedback when I can. Been mixing on CDJs alot myself as of late and would like to learn some new tricks.

Also, I see the marvelous, splendiferous Dave Owen tune as an outro, so I'm obligated to listen to this even if I wasn't already all about basically every other tune on here.

Looks big, bruv, I'll give feedback when I can. Been mixing on CDJs alot myself as of late and would like to learn some new tricks.

haha, yeah im a big fan of it too, pure vibes!
to be honest my cdjs wern't really capable of tricks, jog wheel is nothing compared to the pioneer ones, performs more like a midi wheel than a platter which is a ballache at times.
hope you like it anyway man (y)

t'was swish!
real nice to hear singularity and slip thru again, i might have to dig them out.

Bcee + SPY - Is Anybody Out There? & Spectrasoul - Guardian was subline
Jubei + Vicious Circle - Cloak and Dagger & Cern - What Remains? was perfect! such a wicked blend. really impressed.

and Dave Owen - Feeling Kinda Blue , wow, what a tune. serious business, mixed nicley with quest too!

wicked set mate, had a bit of everything and stayed interesting throughout!

I agree 100% with Teddy. Singularity is a TUNE and I'm so glad you brought it out.

Mixing was top, bruv, and really impressive for malfunctioning cdjs! I was quite pleased with this, man! Keep up the good work when you get some new wheels!

gonna echo previous posts, top mix mate. is anybody out there > guardian was wicked, intro was class too loving tower bass. i like the fact you've mixed some pretty different stuff and pulled it off, hard thing to do that, respect! been trying to find doomed youth for agesssss as well, so distinctive. big ups to you sir (y)

t'was swish!
real nice to hear singularity and slip thru again, i might have to dig them out.

Bcee + SPY - Is Anybody Out There? & Spectrasoul - Guardian was subline
Jubei + Vicious Circle - Cloak and Dagger & Cern - What Remains? was perfect! such a wicked blend. really impressed.

and Dave Owen - Feeling Kinda Blue , wow, what a tune. serious business, mixed nicley with quest too!

wicked set mate, had a bit of everything and stayed interesting throughout!

cheers man :) yeah FKB is really underrated, everyone knows still waters but some of his other bits escape the attention they deserve!

I agree 100% with Teddy. Singularity is a TUNE and I'm so glad you brought it out.

Mixing was top, bruv, and really impressive for malfunctioning cdjs! I was quite pleased with this, man! Keep up the good work when you get some new wheels!
Its an absolute monster haha, heard it on an amoss mix and bagged it instantly! glad you enjoyed it man :)

gonna echo previous posts, top mix mate. is anybody out there > guardian was wicked, intro was class too loving tower bass. i like the fact you've mixed some pretty different stuff and pulled it off, hard thing to do that, respect! been trying to find doomed youth for agesssss as well, so distinctive. big ups to you sir (y)

cheers, i aimed to keep it quite broad ranging so glad you appreciated it. that whole amit album is top notch, but doomed youth and 9 times stand out (y)

Back
Top Bottom