say it was 1993 and an adult gave you an aerosmith album for christmas

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Jan 6, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

the one with cow udder and its got a ring in it. with living on the edge and crazy on it. its a newish addition to your mothers or fathers side of the family. lets say mother, and its her new guy. then he does a super sexy dance for you and does the splits. what would you think of that. exciting gift or not? also he cruises your house in his y-front undies and a mullet on weekends. hes not hot for your but somehow it feels like an unwanted sexual approach almost like an intrusion. exciting gift or are you disappointed it wasnt the new metallica or cut n' move or madonna or wrexx n effect or whatever bullshit you were into at the time? maybe you wanted g. i. joes or nintendo games. pretty immature for a thirteen year old. he now feels you up at breakfast every morning and promises more when you get home. hes got cigarettes and whiskey on his breath and your mum is dead. decomposing in the bed. thats what you get. hey wonder if i can get this chinese eatin stick all the way in my nose.

hyperd4eva likes this.
  2. JJEC

JJEC Active Member

Leebotwood, Shropshire, United Kingdom, United Kin
    Wow, just wow. Interesting thought though. Are you allowed to tell anyone about it?

3. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahahaha!! This is why i love Logikz

4. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

emotional stuff

5. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

6. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

That has made my morning. Completely. Ffs. Can't spread any rep your way sir.
    :rofl:

7. pitts

pitts Member

shit hot album though, all about eat the rich

8. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

happened to me but was an abba album.

9. logikz

abba. normally id think you got it worst of all but there is something so malevolent, something so insidious and remorseless about such an aerosmith album im guessing this was from a thoughtless and uncaring relative that rarely attended christmas celebrations in your house even though quite close family. am i getting close?

pitts (rather unfortunate name) eat the rich is an abomination and unbearable filth from the corridors of a transition hospital.
    so are the events that followed in that house, im sure. what was it you saw. what was that changed you so. you mustnt blame yourself, it wasnt your fault. but i got the chip and dale nes game which i cleared in two hours and went on my merry way. its the small things, the choices we think couldnt possibly affect anything, that are so inconsequential they couldnt possibly lead to a life of despair, helplessness and deviance, but the penalty for thinking we are in charge of our own destiny is brutal and merciless, as im sure you found out. chip and dale dude.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  10. JJEC

JJEC Active Member

Leebotwood, Shropshire, United Kingdom, United Kin
    My head always explodes when reading logikz threads.

11. logikz

good question. but the answer isnt that simple. yes, in so far as much as any sexually abused thirteen year old does, because they normally dont, do they.
    they normally think its their own fault and/or is too ashamed to tell anyone etc etc rape sometimes gets out there when its man on girl type deals but homosexual dealings rarely ever gets reported. when i was thirteen i always said in an indignant and angry tone 'if i was even so much as looked at by a perverted child rapist id kill him and see that he gets life in jail' and not understand why girls would cry and be ashamed and keep the abuse secret for years and years but the reality is that its not a world of heroes, quite the opposite.

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

So close to make me uncomfortable o_O

Still, I´d rather listen to the whole abba discography then to one aerosmith track, I hate em.

13. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

you make stephen kings writing seem like disney mr Logikz

14. pitts

pitts Member

yeh was a bit anooying in primary school coz it ryhmes with a lot of words could be worse though, there was a guy at my school called simon muff and also a guy called ross who had a lisp so he couldnt say his name properly

15. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Ahh man this had me in stitches, reminds me about the story of the kid in the frosties add.

16. logikz

haha with the lisp i just got that. made me chuckle. i was quoting robin williams from dead poets society myself. says it to a kid in the beginning when they visit a museum, saw it when i was thirteen, never forgot that comment. because of its subtlety. that film is something dont you find. hey do you ever put butter in your pasta sauce? makes it greasy but it taste good. in the mouth.

17. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Can you eat it with a Chinese eating stick doe?

18. logikz

no. id have to go with no on this one. even if you could kind of skewer the pasta (if it was penne, tagiatelle or similar) i dont think that could be considered as 'eating'. you want at least some kind of mouthful when youre eating, otherwise its just nibbling isnt it. cant nibble pasta, must mong it imo. you could wind spaghetti on the stick but i suspect that without proper education and training this would all be a waste of time and you would leave the table unsatisfied.

mind you all this is not even taking into account that the stick in question has been up your (or my, as it were) nose. begs the question, doesnt it.