Sawatdii Khrap

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Yo peeps, time for my intro......

My name is TooEZ aka MC Gibber aka ??? and I've been with Dnbforum for a year or so now.

I live in Portsmouth, and am on my gap year, which is just about to end :(, I do events round here like Mission and Breakneck (29th Oct baby!) and others around the place in Torquay, Bournemouth, London and soon Nottingham area. I've been MCing for about 3 years now, and love being part of the scene I love so much. I also enjoy Snowboarding, UK Hip Hop and the occasional opera........ :gimp: Joke.

Big ups to everyone on here supporting the scene!

Peace.

TooEZ said:
No, but I fucking love Thailand, have been there all summer - it was quite infectious and wanted something a bit better than "Hello".
hell yeah cuhz. was there in Bangkok bout' 6-7 years ago. Saw some of that Muay Thai, those little kids can kick the shit out of each other. Pat Pong was tight and riding elephants in the jungle was all good times. (y)
All about the Thai Iced Tea, it's Liquid Gold. I drink that shit everyday. :i_love_co

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
hell yeah cuhz. was there in Bangkok bout' 6-7 years ago. Saw some of that Muay Thai, those little kids can kick the shit out of each other. Pat Pong was tight and riding elephants in the jungle was all good times. (y)
All about the Thai Iced Tea, it's Liquid Gold. I drink that shit everyday. :i_love_co

Ya Dun Know!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom