Saw III -> Halloween 2006

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Looks like they've just released the first trailer for the third film in the Saw series, check it out:

http://www.saw3.com/

Doesn't look too bad so far, although I get the feeling we've seen it all before - I'll definitely give it a cinema viewing as the other two movies were worth a look!

"There will be blood" :rik:

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
no shit...

I heard they werent gonna go on with the series, cause some dude that was high up in the production or writing end of the film died suddenly of a heart attack or something like that during the post filming mastering of Saw II.

I'm sure i picked this info up off the Saw II special features. Plus Saw II is dedicated to some dude - that is the dude that died.

Either way i really wanna see this film, it should be great.

Serum

VIP Junglist
Grits made me watch the first one in amsterdam last year and jesus christ it was definitely one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Confuses me why so many people liked it, the acting was awful!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Grits made me watch the first one in amsterdam last year and jesus christ it was definitely one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Confuses me why so many people liked it, the acting was awful!
I think people liked it cause of the ideas behind it - that's why I went away smiling! :)

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
Personally i don't see what all the fuss about horror movies in general is. I haven't seen any of the Saw movies and to be honest, i'm not interested. I haven't enjoyed any horror movies since i saw the Evil Dead stuff and the really good ones are always just funny, stuff like Braindead! I even fell asleep when i went to see The Exorcist!!!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Saw 1 was great but I was EXTREMLY PISSED that they came out with the unrated version after I bought the rated version the day it came out. I didn't buy the unrated version.

Then Saw 2 comes out and I rented it because I'm STILL waiting for them to come out with the unrated version. I was extremely disappointed with Saw 2. I expected it was going to be like a haunted house but with booby traps like in Goonies and Indiana Jones but much more discusting... Well I was disappointed.... What a lame movie. Not sure I'd buy an unrated version of this pile actually.

After Saw 2, I'm not looking foward to 3 on DVD.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
can get the link to the soundtrack if any one is keen :zest:

only locals pm please as i shall not just be hooking anyone up with this nar mean :smash: in anuff crap as it is lol :zest:

rmt

defintely got the plans to go see this with my gf on sunday when she gets back from holiday, reckon i'll need to book? i loved the first film, the second one i saw in the cinema and was actually :eek: bizness.

so yeah i'm looking forward to part 3 :D

any idea how many more there are to come?