Saw G Dub last night...

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
In kingston of all places, they fuckin slammed it tho! Lots of new tunes comin :D

both will be great! hype on 3 decks and hazard tomorrow night in leicester, i might go to that, kinda partied out a lil tho!

ya man twas a good night. never been to baccus before even though ive been local for a couple of years i always just go into london. but yeh, fuckin small venue sound twas alright though got a bit hot n sticky!

phat nite, g dub had a stompin set

easlily the busiest i've seen that club for dnb, its a nice small venue but i was disappointed i didnt hear more of the resident mc, he's similar to SP, same sort of style

i know a cpl of the lads who organise/dj the event and they are getting some more big names to their fortnightly visits to bacchus

ya man twas a good night. never been to baccus before even though ive been local for a couple of years i always just go into london. but yeh, fuckin small venue sound twas alright though got a bit hot n sticky!

haha yeh same here, i mean kingston doesn't really have a lot to offer, oshi-gay-ana, works, mcclusky's all are the worst places ive been in my life, was nice to do something in kingston, baccus is kinda shit, but it'll have to do.

yeeeeeeeeh dnbforum massiv reprasent!

yeh next one can link up for some drinks or smokes or random dnb banter before hand next time, we'll see if they can keep this up without going bankrupt!

yeh just what i was thinking nice to have somewhere local. musta all bumped into eachother a few times on that dancefloor. stayed from beginning til nearly the end but left as the need for spliffs was overwealming n the security staff wern't the nicest ive come across!

haha yeh totally, those two lezzers at the door were hardcore! got PROPERLY frisked on the way in.

haha yeh i know what u mean, laffert and i had a session till 8 in the mornin! was pretty crazy :)

n531952392_557078_5805.jpg

thats me lookin like im trying to hatch a diabolical plan for some reason!

Last edited:
yeh i definatly reconise you and can see my mate, well back of her head 3 people behind you!
hVENT GOT ANY PICS OF THE NIGHT THINK MY MATE DOES THOUGH IL TRY N SORT ONE OUT ;)

yeh in facebook, sry to be so vague, i havent got the link anymore, ask mr lafferty

Back
Top Bottom