Saw DJ Deekline last night... ended up listening to some dirty / fidget house ?!

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
the dnb dj's they had warming up the night were fuckin awful.. wow i cant believe how bad the mixing was!

any way.. ended up in a different room all night.. didnt bother listenin to any dnb bcos i was luving this grimey house they were smashing out.. everyone was mad for it!

deekline came on and played fidget house / electro all night until the last half house then played some jungle..

is that normaly wat he does or was he just givin the crowd wat he thought they wanted?!

this tune got dropped and im now addicted to it!

anyone else dig this as much as me?!

Last edited by a moderator:
filthy house is sick, although I prefer it faster, more 4x4 kinda stuff

and yeah Deekline does that Jungle Cakes label with Ed Solo and he does breakbeat/electro house so he was just playing his style of music tbh

do like this kinda stuff

how did i know scottys post would be about me not liking dubstep but likin that.lol
simple answer is i just do
its alot different to dubstep man
u could also say why do i like a jump up tune with a bit crush womp or wobble and not like a dubstep tune with one

Now really a fan of fidget house to be fair, (Apart from some Fake Blood bits) it's too happy.
Dark house however is where its at. Feeling alot of Dubtone's sets at the mo, always dark as fuck.
Dark, minimal techno is sick as well (when its done right)
Example...

this is sick

and this

Back
Top Bottom